If you're a fan of the sexy women, you definitely need to know about the 10 best female models ever. It's difficult to count down the best female models because, well, there are just too many of them. You might not agree in the ordering of this list, but you have agree that all of these ladies are some of the best female models in the history of the business.
- Heidi Klum. This German-born bombshell seems to have it all. Even after marrying Seal and having kids, she still has a rocking body that we love seeing in sexy lingerie or body paint. Plus, she can yodel, and there's really nothing hotter than a sexy woman yodeling.
- Reon Kadena. All the way from Japan, this beauty has one of the best bodies ever. She's 5'5" and weighs 95 pounds, but also has one of the largest bust lines we've ever seen. For these reasons, we feel she's one of the best female models ever.
- Marilyn Monroe. The woman in charge of the term "blonde bombshell" and the first ever "Playboy." How is she not one of the best female models ever? More so than not, she definitely paved the way for the legitimization of plus-size models.
- Milla Jovovich. This Russian beauty is easily one of the best female models ever. She has washboard abs, a killer smile, and a figure that goes beyond the term "svelte." Her mainstream success with the "Resident Evil" franchise doesn't hurt either.
- Danielle Lloyd. This buxom brunette is one of the best female models due to her meteoric rise to fame and fall from grace. She was crowned "Miss Great Britain" in 2006, but was subsequently stripped of her title when she posed for "Playboy" later. It's not like we're complaining either way.
- Olga Kurylenko. This Russian lady is probably most famous for being the Bond girl in "Quantum of Solace." She's also a Victoria Secret's Angel who has been on the cover of "Maxim" in December of 2008. Easily one of the best female models ever.
- Carmela DeCesare. With mocha skin and an hourglass figure accentuated by amazing breasts, this beauty is pure perfection. She was discovered during "Playboy's" "Who Wants to Be a Centerfold" search, and subsequently became "Playmate of the Year" in 2004. Then she ruined it all by marrying Jeff Garcia.
- Marissa Miller. Considered by many to be the true American super-model, this buxom blonde seems to have it all. She's also everywhere, gracing the covers of "Sports Illustrated's" annual swimsuit issue as well as multiple issues of guys' magazines like "Maxim," and "FHM." It's no wonder, with a body like hers, that many consider her to be one of the best female models of all time.
- Keeley Hazell. This curvy Brit is probably the most famous female model in the United Kingdom. Her sultry lips and wavy hips have been featured in more advertising campaigns than we can count, and each one of her calendars manages to fly off the shelves the minute it hits the store. Many models from the UK fit the bill of being "brunettes with huge boobs," and we wouldn't have it any other way.
- Claudia Schiffer. She made her name as a Victoria Secret Angel, but this blonde beauty was a force to be reckoned within the fashion community. She's reported to have been on the cover of over 500 magazines, which is more than many of these women combined. Having booked campaigns for such giants as Pepsi and Chanel, it's easy to see how she's one of the best female models ever.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)