The list of the 10 best female singers changes constantly, just like everything else. However, some female singers continue to make the list, no matter what decade it is. Here are some of them who have remained consistent throughout the 2000s.
- Madonna: Her fashion sense has changed (for the better, some say) since this one of best female singers first came on the music scene. Her singing voice always stood on its own.
- Carrie Underwood: Carrie won the “American Idol” competition in May of 2006, beating Bo Bice. Since then, her popularity has continued to grow. She has successfully crossed over from country to pop while maintaining her fan base in both genres.
- Pink: Not one person, but rather a female vocal group. Still, they have unique sound and sing the cutest songs. They even make getting in into a bar fight sound fun!
- Lady GaGa: Although a relative newcomer on the scene, she has definitely earned a place in the ten best female singers’ category with songs like “Poker Face” and “Paparazzi”.
- Taylor Swift: Whether she is singing alone or with other famous singers or singing groups such as “Boys Like Girls” or T-Pain, she definitely earns a spot among the best female singers of the 2000s.
- Christina Aguilera: She can come across as sultry or almost innocent, depending on the way she belts outs or purrs a song.
- Beyonce: Since her debut in 2003, she has consistently been considered one of the top entries in lists of best female singers. Her acting career isn’t doing too badly, either.
- Kelly Clarkson: She was the first “American Idol” winner. She continues to prove that her victory was well-earned.
- Sade: Although Sade first came on the music scene in the 1980’s, 2010 has seen the release of a new album, “Soldier of Love.” It is her first album in nine years. Welcome back, Sade, to the best female singers list.
- Shakira: She says it best herself: her “hips don’t lie” and neither does her voice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."