If you enjoy music, you may wonder who the 10 best female singers of the 90’s were. These women were on top on the country or rock chart lists more than once during the 90’s and their list of fans continues to grow today.
- Reba McEntire: During the 90’s Reba McEntire took country music by storm. During that decade she had such hits as: “Fancy,” “Is There Life Out There,” and “Cathy’s Clown.”
- Shania Twain: During the 1990’s country music began to change. Singers such as Shania Twain began to change the beat of country music and began to catch the attention of younger fans. She had such hits during the 1990’s as: “Any Man Of Mine”, “Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under,” and “If You’re Not In It For Love, I’m Outta Here.”
- Madonna: By the 1990’s, Madonna was a star singer. In the 1990’s she was busting the charts with such hits as: “Vogue,” “Justify My Love,” and “Rescue Me.”
- Janet Jackson: Janet is the well known little sister of the late Michael Jackson. She is also a world recognize singer, herself. In the 1990’s she had such hits as: “Rhythm Nation,” “Control” and “That’s The Way Love Goes.”
- Trisha Yearwood: Trisha is known for her country music ballads. She is also known as the being discovered by now husband Garth Brooks. Yet, one can not dismiss her beautiful voice or her top selling songs such as these 1990’s hits: “She’s In Love With The Boy,” How Do I Live” and “XXX’s and OOO’s (An American Girl).
- Faith Hill: Faith Hill climbed the country music charts as a singer in the 1990’s with such hits as: “Wild One”, “Take Me As I Am,” and “Let’s Go To Vegas.” She is also known as being the wife to another country legend Tim McGraw.
- Mariah Carrey: Mariah is known as actress and a singer. However, in the 1990’s it was her singing that got the most attention especially with such popular hits as: “Dreamlover,” “Hero” and “Always Be My Baby.”
- Lee Ann Rimmes: Lee Ann Rimmes took country music by storm in 1996 at the tender age of 13. Her first album entitled “Blue” quickly went straight to the number one spot on the country music charts. During the 1990’s, she had other singles such as: “One Way Ticket,” “The Light In Your Eyes,” and “You Light Up My Life.”
- Gloria Estefan:Gloria is known for her acting and singing ability. In the 1990’s, she had such pop hits as: “Coming Out Of The Dark,” “Live For Loving You,” and “I See You Smile.”
- Sheryl Crow: Sheryl Crow’s music is a blend of many types of music including rock, pop and country. In the 1990’s she had such hits as: “All I Wanna Do,” Strong Enough,” and “If It Makes You Happy.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.