10 Best Fight Games Online
The 10 best fight games online are the ones in which you have the best options for whooping ass. Many classic arcade fight games are now online in flash format, thanks to the internet. Some fighting games are online only.
- "Batman Dynamic Double Team" Join Batman and the Blue Beetle in this exciting online fighting game. Save the world from a group of evil space pirates led by Kanjar Ro.
- "Beast Fighter 2" Get your aggressions out with this very dynamic boxing game. You're not aiming for a knockout. You're fighting to the death--with boxing gloves.
- "Da Pink Knight" If you want to take on a humongous monster while wearing pink, then this online fight game is for you. You can still be tough in pink, right?
- "Zombie Attack" Television has more ill effects than you may realize. Excessive television viewing can turn you into a zombie. Your mission is to take on zombies who are invading houses in search of TVs.
- "Street Fighter 2" This classic arcade fight game is available for free on the internet. Choose your character and whoop the butts of some pretty monstrous bad guys in a fight-to-the-death tournament.
- "Samurai Jack" Become the ultimate fighting machine in this online fight game based on the cartoon series of the same name. Rid the world of evil while following the samurai code of ethics.
- "Conquer Antarctica" Penguins do fight, and they do it quite well in this online fight game. You'll have all kinds of weapons at your disposal as you take on rival penguin gang members who are stepping on your turf.
- "Electric Man 2" Take on hordes of robots with electric punches. Make sure that you conserve your batteries while you're at it.
- "Farmer McJoy" Your cows were murdered. Now what? It's time to get revenge! You have a lot of weapons to choose from to get the job done. More weapons come your way as you advance through the levels.
- "3 Foot Ninja" A tiny ninja must destroy his enemies and collect scrolls. The old-school simplicity makes this one of the best fight games online.
Posted on: Jan. 16, 2011