Have ever wondered what the 10 best film scenes for actors are?. Have your favorite site to view clips up and running, because you cannot help but go relive these moments with some of the world's most loved actors
- The Harvard Bar Scene, "Good Will Hunting." Matt Damon plays a genius named Will in the film "Good Will Hunting." This scene is a star shining moment for Matt Damon mostly because this where Will's genius is first truly realized in the movie.
- Servant of the People, "With Honors." Joe Pesci plays the role of a bum in the film "With Honors." In the "Servant of the People" scene Joe Pesci's character Simon Wilder reluctantly answers to a Harvard Professor whether or not the President of the United States has the power to destroy the world.
- You Can't Handle the Truth, "A Few Good Men." Jack Nicholson plays Colonel Nathan Jessep of the United States Marines. This particular scene is among the most quoted in film history. Col. Jessep is being interrogated for a military order that caused the death of a Marine.
- Alec Baldwin Speech, "Glengarry Glen Ross." Alec Baldwin plays a motivational salesman by the name of Blake in Glengarry Glen Ross. In the Alec Baldwin Speech scene, Blake is trying to motivate under par salesmen. His motivation consists derogatory name-calling and the boasting of his character's success. This is a six minute monologue where Alec Baldwin's timing and acting are superior in every way. This scene shows that Alec Baldwin literally became his character Blake.
- Michael Kills Sollozzo, "The Godfather." Al Pacino plays mobster Michael Corleone, now head of the Corleone Crime family after his father was murdered. In this scene, Michael Kill Sollozzo as vengeance for his father's murder.
- Last Words, "Training Day" Denzel Washington plays Detective Alonzo Harris in this film. In this particular scene Denzel Washington is able to convey troubled spirit of his character Detective Alonzo. In this intense monologue Washington effectively portrays the frustration, betrayal, and darkness of Alonzo's life.
- Motel Scene, "From Dust Til Dawn." George Clooney plays a professional thief in this film. His character is Seth Gecko. Seth Gecko returns to the motel only find his hostage dead. Gecko becomes enraged at his brother that he left in charge for murdering the hostage.
- The Vietnam Scene, "Forrest Gump." Tom Hanks plays Forrest Gump, a simple minded man, that gets drafted into the Vietnam War. In this scene Tom Hanks effectively communicates Forrest Gump's simple mindedness, love, and loyalty to those around him as attempts to rescue his best friend. Have a box of tissues ready, because you cannot help but cry.
- Interrogation, "The Dark Night". Heath Ledger plays the role of the Joker in this Batman film. His character is a demented, psychopathic, serial killer that has just been taken under custody in this scene. Heath Ledger does an excellent job of making the viewer feel both disgust and fear toward the Joker.
- The Job Offer, "The Pursuit of Happyness" The Job Offer is the final scene in "The Pursuit of Happyness." Will Smith is so believable with his emotions in this scene that you will want to smile, laugh, and cry all at the same time. You really cannot imagine the character reacting or feeling any other way than what Smith has portrayed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.