Here are some of the best first anniversary quotes that will grab your attention and make you think of how lucky you are to be with the one you love. These quotes can be used for a number of reasons when you would like to express to your loved one how you feel about her. Using the right quote in a card, love letter or piece of paper will make her day more memorable and she will love that you took the time to write these quotes down.
- "Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking."—Chinese Proverb This was quote chosen because many married couples are able to say so much without having to say a word. This shows you know each other inside and out.
- "For you wake one day, look around and say somebody wonderful married me."—Fred Eb Sometimes you do not realize you did the best thing you could have done when you marry someone. This is something a lot of people do not realize right away.
- "Love brought you together as husband and wife and gave each of you a best friend for life." The author of this quote is unknown, but the meaning is wonderful since many people marry their best friend. Having a best friend as a significant other helps battle hardships throughout life.
- "Marriage has many pains, but celibacy has no pleasures." Many men find this quote entertaining because who wants to be alone for the rest of their lives? This anniversary quote is true for many people.
- "The goal of our life should not be to find joy in marriage, but to bring more love and truth into the world."—Leo Tolstoy The goal of marriage is something people should work towards together to make the relationship work, which is portrayed in this anniversary quote. There are many goals of marriage, but this just happens to be one that sticks out.
- "The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person."—Vi Putnam Many people might not think they need just one person and may find they need more, although this is not necessarily true. Having that one person by your side provides you with what you need to complete life.
- "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart."—Timothy Titcomb This is one of the best first anniversary quotes because it is found to be true from so many men in the world. This is also a sweet saying for a card or to end a love note with.
- "In marriage do thou be wise; prefer the person before the money; virtue before beauty; the mind before the body."—William Penn Many people look at a person's appearance before actually looking at the person they are with. Look inside the person before evaluating them. Don't judge a book by its cover.
- "One man by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world."—Hans Margolius When there is a group or duo, you can accomplish more than when by yourself, which is why this is one of the best first anniversary quotes. This is something that also puts meaning into marriage since it takes two to make it work.
- "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." The author of this quote is unknown, but the meaning is known by married couples all over the world. If your other half is not happy, you will not be happy as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.