So what are the 10 best first date conversation starters? The first date can be an awkward experience. In this day and age, women can't just expect the man to start all the conversations. Women should go into the date with some great conversation starters for those awkward quiet moments on the first date.
- Do you have any pets? This is a great first date conversation starter. Those who have pets are usually very passionate about them. This could lead to an entertaining conversation.
- Do you like sports? This is usually a hot topic with men. This is also great if you happen to have an interest in a sport or two as well.
- Where were you on September 11, 2001? This conversation might be too deep for the very beginning of the date, but it's sure to start an interesting dialogue. Everybody remembers where they were on that day.
- What's the longest you've ever waited in line and what was it for? This could begin a great conversation about a crazy night sleeping on the pavement for the perfect concert tickets. This is one of the great first date conversation starters.
- Tell me all about the different places you've worked. This can be a great way to learn about your date's sense of responsibility. You can learn where he has worked and how long he typically stays at a job.
- What was your first car? Everybody remembers their first car. Most of these stories involve funny memories of being stuck on the side of the road.
- Do you have any hobbies? Hobbies can tell a lot about a person, making it a great first date conversation starter.
- What is the dumbest thing you've ever done? This is sure to start an interesting and hopefully entertaining conversation.
- If you found $100, what would you do with it? This is a great way to find out a little about the other person's character in a light-hearted way.
- What is your idea of a perfect day? This seems like an overused question, but it's really one of the best first date conversation starters. Try and get more than just the person's favorite weather. Try to get to the bottom of what they truly enjoy out of life. This will really give you a feel of who the person is in front of you.
Always try to have things to say to the person you are going on a date with. These are some of the best first date conversation starters. Use some or all of these to avoid all those awkward silences.
Conversations with women can get out of control fast when you don't know each other well, so try one of these five ways ...
The dating scene can be tough, especially when you're getting to know a new woman, so make a conscious effort to become ...
The best thing to say in an elevator is usually absolutely nothing. Complete strangers crammed close enough to each othe ...