Finding a first date restaurant in Albuquerque not an easy task so we've compiled this list of the 10 best first date restaurants: Albuquerque. Going on a first date can make individuals very nervous, and if you don’t know what restaurants to dine at, it can make it that much more stressful. There are many restaurants in Albuquerque where you can enjoy fine food and have a good first date. Albuquerque has a variety of restaurants focusing on different cuisine such as Asian, South American, French dishes and more. Each restaurant is unique within itself, offering homemade food that will satisfy your hunger. Each of the these restaurants will allow you to dine in a comfortable setting. Below is a list of ten restaurants where you can dine in Albuquerque, on a first date.
- Cosmo Tapas – This restaurant serves ethic dishes such as South American, Asian & European. The menu is changed with seasonal ingredients and guests can dine in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. 4200 Central Avenue SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108 505-232-0535 cosmotapas.com
- St Claire Bistro – This restaurant is known for its fine French cooking in Albuquerque. The restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner daily. Guests can enjoy live jazz. 901 Rio Grand NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 505-243-9916 stclairvineyards.com
- Pars Cuisine – This restaurant focuses on Persian cooking. They have been in business since 1984. The restaurant is very comfortable and is open for both lunch and dinner. 4320 The 25 Way Suite 100, Albuquerque, NM 87109 505-345-5156 parscuisine.us
Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro – This establishment serves classic American dishes in a unique dining experience. A full service bar is available for your liking.
3009 Central Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 505-254-9462 zincabq.com
- Seasons – This restaurant serves their food on a rooftop patio. Classic American dishes are on the menu, along with their famous wine pairings. 2031 Mountain Road NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 505-766-5100 seasonsabq.com
- La Crepe Michel – This restaurant is known for their French crepe dishes. You can also try their famous salmon pate. 400 San Felipe Drive # C2, Albuquerque, NM 505- 242-1251 lacrepemichel.com
- The Artichoke Cake – This restaurant serves a mixture of Italian and French dishes. Try their Roasted Duck Breast Special. 424 Central S.E. Corner of Central and Edith, Albuquerque, NM 87102 505- 243-0200 artichokecafe.com
- Brasserie La Provence – This restaurant allows guests to dine in a beautiful French setting. Try their well-known Coq Au Vin. 3001 Central N.E., Albuquerque, NM 87106 505- 254-7644 laprovencenobhill.com
- El Pinto Restaurant – This restaurant is known for their fresh Mexican dishes and green chilies used in most dishes. 10500 4th St. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 505- 898-1771 elpinto.com
- Frontier Restaurant – This restaurant has is a great place to relax on a first date and just talk while enjoy a enchilada or burrito. 2400 Central Ave. (Cornell Drive SE), Albuquerque, NM 87106 505- 266-0550 frontierrestaurant.com
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …