Looking for the 10 Best First Date Restaurants: Atlanta? If you are considering going on a first date, there’s many restaurants to choose from. Going on a first date can be very nerve-racking, but the restaurants in Atlanta are very welcoming and will make your first date experience pleasant.
- Daddy D'z – this restaurant is known for its Southern barbecue foods. the atmosphere is welcoming and meals are inexpensive and take-out is also available. If you are looking to have good southern dishes on your first date then this restaurant is for you. Daddy D'z: 264 Memorial Dr. Atlanta, GA 30312.
- Bacchanalia – this restaurant is known for its classic American cuisine. The menu consists of four course meals priced around $7, so it is not very expensive for your first date. All dishes are made by their fresh local Indians. Bacchanalia: 1198 Howell Mill Rd. Atlanta, GA 30318
- 4th and Swift – this restaurant is located in historic neighborhood. The menu changes daily but Southern classics are usually put on the menu. The atmosphere is welcoming and dining is modern to enjoy your first date. 4th and Swift: 621 North Ave. NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Maggiano's – this restaurant is on top lists of Italian restaurants in the city. The menu consists of traditional dishes including with a variety of entrées. They are open for both lunch and dinner daily. Maggiano's: 3368 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
- Canoe – This restaurant offers Southern dining with a variety of seafood dishes. An extensive wine-list is also available. Canoe: 4199 Paces Ferry Rd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30339
- Repast – This restaurant offers Asian influenced dishes. Catering for large events is available. They are open everyday for both lunch and dinner. Repast: 620 Glen Iris Dr., NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Eno – This restaurant focuses on Mediterranean dishes. The menu focuses on a variety of dishes with a cosmopolitan feel. Eno: 800 Peachtree St., Atlanta, GA 30308
- Bone's Restaurant – This restaurant is known as Atlanta's premier steakhouse. Seafood is also an option. A full bar and wine-list is also available. If you want an extensive list of drinks available for you on your first date, then this is the place. Bone's Restaurant: 3130 Piedmont Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Mckendricks – This restaurant is a steakhouse offering a variety of steak and seafood to enjoy on your first date. Private rooms are available for large dining events. Mckendricks: 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30346
Eugene – This restaurant offers a variety of American classics made with locally grown ingredients. If you want a simple, cheap but delicious meal then Eugene's is the place for your first date. Eugene: 2277 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.