Curious about the 10 best first date restaurants in Baltimore? Baltimore offers a number of outdoor activities for individuals to participate in, such as walking, hiking, biking or bird-watching, right inside the city itself. Check out the Inner Harbor or visit the Patapsco Valley State Park. Baltimore is also known for it's many restaurants, any of which would be a great choice for a first date.
- Mueller's Delicatessen. This restaurant offers a variety of homemade meats, such as sausages. They are open for both lunch and dinner. An extensive list of wines is also available. A great choice for a first date! Mueller's Delicatessen: 7207 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21234, (410) 444-4860.
- Blob's Park. This restaurant offers its guests classic German dishes, such as the wienerschnitzel sandwich. The restaurant also has on-tap beers and bottled wines to choose from, and is a great place for a first date. Blob's Park: 8024 Max Blobs Park Road, Jessup, MD 20794, (410) 799-7130.
- Old Stein Inn. This restaurant allows its customers to dine in a comfortable and welcoming setting. They have a variety of menu items, such as polka, bratwurst and potatoes. Old Stein Inn: 1143 Central Ave., Edgewater, MD 21037, (410) 798-6807.
- Josef's Country Inn. This small restaurant lets customers dine on the patio. Order dishes such as seafood or sauerbraten and enjoy your first date. Josef's Country Inn: 2410 Pleasantville Road, Fallston, MD 21047, (410) 877-7800.
- Eichenkranz Restaurant. This restaurant was founded as a social club in the early 19th century, but is now a well-known dining establishment offering menu items such as the house schnitzel and smoked ham. The menu includes a lot of seafood. Eichenkranz Restaurant: 611 South Fagley St., Baltimore, MD 21224, (410) 563-7577.
- Nacho Mama's. This restaurant offers a variety of Mama's favorites, such as baby back ribs. They have a menu filled with Mexican dishes you can order from. Be sure to try the jalapeno-filled crab dib. Nacho Mama's: 2907 O'Donnell St., Baltimore, MD 21224, (410) 675-0898.
- El Guapito. El Guapito first opened in July of 2008. They serve classic Mexican food to the residents of Baltimore. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try menu items such as the beef tongue taco or the chorizo burrito. An exciting choice for a first date. El Guapito: 110 W. Mulberry St., Baltimore, MD 21201, (888) 892-8157.
- Arcos Mexican Bar and Restaurant. This place opened in 2004 and has been serving authentic Mexican food ever since. Try their house items such as the barbacoa and the pescado sarandeado. Arcos Mexican Bar and Restaurant: 129 South Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231, (410) 522-4777.
- Da Mimmo Restaurant. This restaurant has been open since 1984, offering classic Italian food. Try the lobster tetrazzini or the Chilean sesbass. A great first date option. Da Mimmo Restaurant: 217 South High St., Baltimore, MD 21202, (410) 727-6876.
- Della Notte. This restaurant offers classic Mediterranean dishes such as Chesapeake crab cakes. Entertainment is available during the dinner hours while you enjoy your meal. Della Notte: 801 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD 21202, (410) 837-5500.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …