Looking for the 10 Best First Date Restaurants: Boston? Boston is known for its many outdoor activities such as the breathtaking views of water and the surrounding skylight. They are also known for there restaurants, which are good options for a first date. If you are planning to dine in Boston on a first date, there are plenty of restaurants to check out which offer cuisine in a variety of areas such as Italian, Korean, Asian and Latin. Below is a list of 10 restaurants that you can choose from:
1. Barking Crab – This restaurant is located near the Boston children’s Museum and offers guests to dine in a casual and fun environment. Try their well-known fried oysters. This is a fun place to go for a first date. 88 Sleeper St., Boston, MA 02210
2. Legal Sea Foods – This restaurant is a popular seafood chain which has many restaurants located throughout New England. They, of course, are well known for their fish dishes which include salmon, bluefish, swordfish and rainbow trout. Each location is set up a bit different so research several and pick the one that's right for you and your date. 255 State St., Boston, MA 02210
3. Anthony’s – This restaurant was originally founded in 1963 and is now a very popular restaurant, serving favorites such as oyster stew and lobster. They are open seven days a week for both lunch and dinner. If you and your date are a fan of seafood, this is a good first date restaurant to choose. 140 Northern Ave., Boston, MA 02210
4. Salvatore’s – This restaurant serves classic Italian dishes in a comfortable environment. They are open for both lunch and dinner and serve a variety of Italian pizzas and other dishes such as seafood and steak. There are sometimes special and events at the lounge, so check the calendar to see what's going on. You might get extra points for treating your date to experience something special that the lounge has going on. 225 Northern Ave. , Boston, MA 02210
5. No. 9 Park– This elegant restaurant serves European style dishes and also has a variety of entrées which focus on French and Italian cuisine. Menu items such as halibut and duck are popular. If you really want to impress your date, No.9 Park is sexy and sophisticated. 9 Park St., Boston, MA 02108
6. Union Oyster House – This restaurant has been open since 1826 and offers a variety of foods dishes such as oysters, lobster and fish and chips. It is classic Boston and a fun place to casually get to know your date over classic Boston cuisine. 41 Union St., Boston, MA 02109
7. Mamma Maria – This restaurant serves fine Italian dishes. They are well-known for their vast array of dishes which consist of homemade pasta and seafood choices. Located in the North End, this restaurant is like going back in time. This old world classic will make a great first impression. 3 North Square, Boston, MA 02113
8. Abe & Louie’s – This elegant, classic restaurant serves a variety of steaks and seafood options. A winner of several awards, this restaurant is class all the way. There is also a wine list with over 200 traces. If you are looking to really wine and dine, this is the place for you. 793 Boylston St., Boston, MA 02116
9. O Ya – This restaurant is known for their Japanese cuisine. They have more than 80 dishes on the menu which focuses on seafood options and their menu changes seasonally based on what is available. Simple yet elegant, this is a nice place to go on a first date if you are looking for something that isn't fussy but still elegant. 9 East St., Boston, MA 02111
10. Jacob Wirth – This restaurant has been open since 1868 and was first operated as a bar. They are open seven days a week for both lunch and dinner and served a variety of appetizers such as meal pancakes, radicals and a variety of entrées like soups, salads and small meals. This is a historic restaurant which may give you and your date something to talk about. A true Boston classic, Jacob Wirth will definitely be an experience you and your date will remember. -31-37 Stuart St., Boston, MA 02116
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.