Looking for the 10 Best First Date Restaurants: Cleveland? The city of Cleveland, Ohio is an area filled with plenty of history and a variety of sports such as water activities like swimming, fishing and sailing. If you are planning on going on a first date at a restaurant, there is plenty of locations to choose from including Italian, seafood, Chinese and German restaurants. Going on a first date can be a nerve-racking experience but the first date restaurants in Cleveland will make sure your time is pleasant and exciting.
- Der Braumeister – This restaurant has over 140 imported beers and wine selections. Try their beer tenderloin or potato pancakes. They are open daily for both lunch and dinner.If you want to have a variety of drink selections on your date, then this is the place for you. Der Braumeister: 13046 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44111.
- Sterle's Country House – This restaurant will give you a dining experience to talk about. Live music is offered while eating. They serve a variety of German and European dishes. Sterle's Country House: 1401 E. 55th St., Cleveland, Ohio 44103.
- Das Schnitzel Haus – This restaurant is family owned and operated so they know what their customers look for. Enjoy your meal beside a garden or their warm indoor fireplace. Their menu includes a variety of German dishes. Das Schnitzel Haus: 5728 Pearl Rd., Parma, Ohio 44129.
- Fat Fish Blue – This restaurant servers a variety of seafood and has live music five days a week. Menu items include salmon and crab cakes. If you want to enjoy live music on your first date, then this place is for you. Fat Fish Blue: 21 Prospect Ave. East, Cleveland, OH 44115.
- Don's Lighthouse – This restaurant has been in business since 1975 and offers a variety of seafood such as salmon, crab, and filet. If your date enjoys seafood, then you should consider this restaurant. Don's Lighthouse: 8905 Lake Ave., Cleveland, OH 44102.
- McCormick – This restaurant first opened in 1970 and now has 80 restaurants around the US. Enjoy their menu items which include scallops. McCormick: 26300 Cedar Rd., Cleveland, OH 44122.
- Serigo – This restaurant is located in downtown Cleveland, offering live music and a full-service bar for your first date. Sergio: 1903 Ford Dr. Cleveland, OH 44106.
- Sushi Rock – Sushi rock opened in 2000 and is known for their steaks and soups. An extensive wine-list is also available. Sushi Rock: 1276 West 6th St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
- Lago – This restaurant offers Italian dishes such as beef carpaccio and a variety of homemade pizzas. Live music is also offered on Fridays. Lago: 2221 Professor Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113.
Trattoria - This restaurant offers classic Sicilian food with fresh ingredients. The restaurant is known for their party rooms and extensive wine-list. Trattoria: 12207 Mayfield Rd., Cleveland, OH 44106.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.