Looking for the 10 Best First Date Restaurants: Cleveland? The city of Cleveland, Ohio is an area filled with plenty of history and a variety of sports such as water activities like swimming, fishing and sailing. If you are planning on going on a first date at a restaurant, there is plenty of locations to choose from including Italian, seafood, Chinese and German restaurants. Going on a first date can be a nerve-racking experience but the first date restaurants in Cleveland will make sure your time is pleasant and exciting.
- Der Braumeister – This restaurant has over 140 imported beers and wine selections. Try their beer tenderloin or potato pancakes. They are open daily for both lunch and dinner.If you want to have a variety of drink selections on your date, then this is the place for you. Der Braumeister: 13046 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44111.
- Sterle's Country House – This restaurant will give you a dining experience to talk about. Live music is offered while eating. They serve a variety of German and European dishes. Sterle's Country House: 1401 E. 55th St., Cleveland, Ohio 44103.
- Das Schnitzel Haus – This restaurant is family owned and operated so they know what their customers look for. Enjoy your meal beside a garden or their warm indoor fireplace. Their menu includes a variety of German dishes. Das Schnitzel Haus: 5728 Pearl Rd., Parma, Ohio 44129.
- Fat Fish Blue – This restaurant servers a variety of seafood and has live music five days a week. Menu items include salmon and crab cakes. If you want to enjoy live music on your first date, then this place is for you. Fat Fish Blue: 21 Prospect Ave. East, Cleveland, OH 44115.
- Don's Lighthouse – This restaurant has been in business since 1975 and offers a variety of seafood such as salmon, crab, and filet. If your date enjoys seafood, then you should consider this restaurant. Don's Lighthouse: 8905 Lake Ave., Cleveland, OH 44102.
- McCormick – This restaurant first opened in 1970 and now has 80 restaurants around the US. Enjoy their menu items which include scallops. McCormick: 26300 Cedar Rd., Cleveland, OH 44122.
- Serigo – This restaurant is located in downtown Cleveland, offering live music and a full-service bar for your first date. Sergio: 1903 Ford Dr. Cleveland, OH 44106.
- Sushi Rock – Sushi rock opened in 2000 and is known for their steaks and soups. An extensive wine-list is also available. Sushi Rock: 1276 West 6th St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
- Lago – This restaurant offers Italian dishes such as beef carpaccio and a variety of homemade pizzas. Live music is also offered on Fridays. Lago: 2221 Professor Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113.
Trattoria – This restaurant offers classic Sicilian food with fresh ingredients. The restaurant is known for their party rooms and extensive wine-list. Trattoria: 12207 Mayfield Rd., Cleveland, OH 44106.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …