Looking for the 10 best first date restaurants: Columbus? There are two rivers which flow through the area of Columbus. These include the Olentangy State Scenic River and the Scioto River. These two rivers join up in downtown Columbus. If you enjoy the outdoors, there's plenty of activities to take part in such as fishing, kayaking, rafting and boating at Alum Creek Lake. Columbus also has many restaurants. If you are going on a first date, consider one of Columbus's restaurants which are considered perfect first date establishments.
- Old Mohawk – The Old Mohawk has been in business since 1993. The menu includes notable items such as fish and chips, smoked chicken ravioli, baked mac and cheese and bratwurst. This restaurant is known to be a family-friendly, as well as first-date-friendly, restaurant. – 819 Mohawk, Columbus, OH
- Polaris Grill – This restaurant has been open since 1997 and offers their customers a full bar, private rooms and an outside patio where you can dine in the sunset. The menu consists of items such as baby back ribs, grilled salmon Oscar and roasted vegetable linguini. If you are looking for first day options, this restaurant has a special Chef's Table, happy hour, and is open late night, all ways that will only enhance your first date experience.- 1835 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH
- Eddie Merlot's – Eddie Merlot's serves steak and seafood. All beef is USDA prime. The menu includes filet mignon, rib-eye steak, cedar-plank salmon and lemon chicken. If you are looking for some good USDA prime beef, then this is the place for you and your date. – 1570 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH
- Due Amici – This restaurant serves classic Italian cuisine. There is also a full-bar and a lounge allowing you to relax, a perfect place to get to know your date. The menu includes items such as Italian sausage and pork tenderloin. Their sausages are known to be the best in town, so you should consider checking them out. – 67 East Gay St., Columbus, OH
- Cameron's American Bistro – This restaurant features menu items like boat scallops, roasted chicken rigatoni and Heritage Farm pork chop. It's stylish and romantic, yet not stuffy, making it a perfect first date choice. – 2185 West Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus, OH
- Basi – Basi serves traditional Italian food. Diners can enjoy their house specialities which include braised pork cheeks and tomato-vodka sauce. Their sauce is very spicy, so if you like having a spark in your dish as well as with your date, this restaurant is for you. – 811 Highland St., Columbus, OH
- Martini Modren Italian – This restaurant offers Italian fused with American spices in each dish. An extensive menu is available with items such as milanese and gnocchi bolognese. If you want to have a meal on your first date that is classic but with a kick, then this place is for you. – 445 N High St., Columbus, OH
- Buca Di Beppo – This popular restaurant has a family kind of atmosphere, serving dishes such as baked ravioli and cheese manicotti in large family style portions. Get to know your date here as you share the experience of tasting your dishes together. – 343 N Front St., Columbus, OH
- Trattoria Roma – Another Italian option, if you are looking for some good Italian food on your first date, then this restaurant is for you. Zagat rated, this restaurant offers classic Italian dishes like meatballs, bruschetta and antipasto misto in a cozy Italian style setting. Simple and delicious, it will make a good first impression on you and your date. – 1447 Grandview Avenue, Columbus, OH
- Kaya Restaurant – This Asian restaurant has been in business since 2001. The menu includes Korean and Japanese menu items. The service here is impeccable, so you can trust that they will take care of you and your date and you can spend your time getting to know each other. 4710 Reed Rd. Columbus, OH
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …