The 10 best first date restaurants in Detroit offer such great ambiance for a moment that will last forever in your memories. You will find that the best first date restaurants offer the most romantic tastes and experiences in one place for you and your date.
- Baker’s Keyboard Lounge Ask the locals what the best first date restaurants in Detroit are, and this will be first on the list. An historic jazz club type restaurant that will swallow you and your date into the most energetic and fun experience, providing the entertainment needed to avoid awkward first date moments. (313) 345-6300, 20510 Livernois Ave, Detroit, MI 48221.
- Coach Insignia This is one of the best first date restaurants in Detroit, as the views can take you and your date’s breath away. This will surely impress your date and give her something to talk about. The dishes are elegant and crafted like artwork, tempting your tastes. (313) 567-2622, 200 Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI, 48243.
- La Dolce Vita This is a great place to go for that most elegant first date. You will get a meal that is prepared with grace and flair. You can even choose outdoor seating, which everyone knows can improve any intimate meal. (313) 865-0331, 17546 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI, 48203.
- Maria’s Front Room A great Italian restaurant, also featuring African cuisine, this restaurant is quaint yet so romantic. For the best first date restaurants in Detroit with a great selection, this is it. (313) 542-7379, 215 W 9 Mile Rd, Ferndale, Mi, 48220.
- Spa 1924 Grille Great little bistro style restaurant, this is one of the best first date restaurants in Detroit, hands down, offering an inexpensive price for such fabulous dining. Perfect service and an excellent ambiance. (313) 964-3821, 1114 Washington Boulevard, Detroit, MI, 48226.
- Small Plates Detroit Offering an American/Asian mix of flavors and meals that are so elegantly served you hardly want to dig in, this restaurant is one of the best first date restaurants in Detroit. It offers casual dining and an average price of $13 per entrée, which is great. (313) 963-0497, 1521 Broadway Street, Detroit, MI 48226.
- Cadieux Café This is another of the best first date restaurants in Detroit that offers a great atmosphere to really get to know each other. There is a bit of entertainment in the restaurant, and you and your date can enjoy a fine glass of wine together. (313) 882-8560, 4300 Cadieux Road, Detroit, MI, 48224.
- Carl’s Chop House. The Chop House offers dishes so big you can share them and still have extra, which is why this is one of the best first date restaurants in Detroit. A bit pricier, yet the valet and the extreme value is well worth it. (313) 833-0700, 3020 Grand River, Detroit, MI 48201.
- Floods Bar & Grill. For the best first date restaurant in Detroit with great dancing and fun added into your dinner, this is a great stop. This restaurant costs a bit more to get in, but the food is so eloquent and the atmosphere so electric. (313) 963-1090, 733 Saint Antoine Street, Detroit, MI, 48226.
- Saltwater. Amazing restaurant that is quite elegant and perfect for any first date, even if it never goes anywhere else. The food is astonishing and the service is beyond excellent. (313) 465-1777, 1777 3rd Street, Detroit, MI 48226.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …