There are many great places to eat in Fresno, California. People looking to have a great first date should check one of these 10 best first date restaurants in Fresno.
- The Ripe Tomato. This restaurant is a little pricey, but the delicious food is worth every penny. The wait staff at this French restaurant is always very attentive. The intimate and relaxing atmosphere makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Fresno. 5064 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93704. (559) 225-1850.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. If someone wants an outstanding steak, they need to come to this restaurant. This restaurant is also known for having outstanding crab cakes. The great ambiance makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Fresno. 639 E Shaw Ave. Suite 149, Fresno, CA 93710. (559) 222-5823.
- Manhattan Restaurant. This family owned restaurant is one of the best kept secrets in Fresno. The current and trendy bar that features fine aged spirits is why this is one of the best date restaurants in Fresno. After enjoying a delicious meal guests can enjoy one of the many mouthwatering desserts this restaurant has to offer. 1731 W Bullard Ave Ste 121, Fresno, CA 93711. (559) 449-1731.
- Dog House Grill. This restaurant is known for serving a great BBQ sandwich. This restaurant always serves great food at reasonable prices. The lively atmosphere makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Fresno. 2789 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710. (559) 294-9920.
- Lime Lite. Guests love trying all the different fresh seafood specials this restaurant offers. The fried calamari is one of the favorite dishes served at this restaurant. Having a beautiful patio to enjoy meals on is why this is one of the best first date restaurants in Fresno. 1054 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93711. (559) 224-1054.
Golden Dynasty. Fresno residents know that if they want some good Chinese food they need to come to this restaurant. Guests enjoy the generous portion sizes and the consistently good authentic Chinese food at this best first date restaurant. 3201 E Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93726. (559) 229-3817.
Mehek Punjab de. Guests sitting in this restaurant feel like they are sitting in a delightful cafe in India instead of Fresno. This restaurant serves great vegetarian and Indian food. 3173 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93711. (559) 226-0512.
Max's. Guests always enjoy this restaurant's famous sweet potato fries. Their food is always good, making this one of the best first date restaurants in Fresno. After enjoying a great meal, many guests get the mouthwatering chocolate lava cake for dessert. 1784 W Bullard Ave, Fresno, CA 93711. (559) 439-6900.
Cracked Pepper Bistro. The warm and inviting atmosphere of this restaurant makes it a great place to go on a first date in Fresno. Guests at this restaurant love that the food and service is always outstanding. The eggplant is one of the favorite dishes. 389 E Shaw Ave, Suite 102, Fresno, CA 93710. (559) 222-9119.
Oggi Cosi Si Mangla. This restaurant serves traditional Italian dishes and the service is top notch. The fantastic wine list makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Fresno. 1110 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93728. (559) 445-1957.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”