Hawaii is a great place for a first date, so people shouldn't miss trying one of these best first date restaurants in Hawaii.
- Merrimam's. This place is fine dining at its best. Guests here enjoy traditional Hawaiian cuisine. The attentive service makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Hawaii. 65-1227 Opelo Rd, Kamuela, HI 96743. (808) 885-6822.
- Rapanui Island Cafe. This restaurant is not that fancy, but the food is out of this world. The Paw Paw chicken is one of the favorite dishes at this restaurant. Rapanui Island Cafe makes the best first date restaurant list because they always use the freshest ingredients for their dishes. 75-5695 Alii Drive, Kailua Kona, HI 96740.(808) 329-0511.
- Hilo Bay Cafe. With the large variety of items on the menu, any guest is sure to be pleased with his meal here. The menu at this restaurant offers pork chops, chicken, scallops and much more. Guests need to save room to try one of the mouthwatering deserts offered at this restaurant. The nice intimate atmosphere here makes it one of the best first date restaurants in Hawaii. 315 Maka'ala St, Hilo, HI 96720. (808) 935-4939.
- Norio's Sushi Bar and Restaurant. Anyone looking to try some great sushi should go to this restaurant, which serves authentic Japanese food. Two of the crowd favorites at this restaurant are fresh sea urchin eggs and octopus. One of the reasons this is a best first date restaurant? You can watch the chef prepare meals! 1 N Kaniku Dr, Kohala Coast, HI 96743. (808) 887-7169.
Luquin's Mexican Restaurant. This is a great place to come after a long day on a beautiful Hawaiian beach. This restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes. This place is known for having the best margaritas in Hawaii. For around fourteen dollars guest can get a picture full of margaritas. Great Mexican food at reasonable prices is why this is one of the best first date restaurants in Hawaii. Pahoa Village Road,
Pahoa, HI 96778. (808) 965-9990.
- Kaaloas Super J's. This is a great place to enjoy a meal after a long day on a beautiful Hawaiann beach. The Kalua pork is one of the most popular dishes at this restaurant. This restauant has a real Hawaii feel to it, so guest are so to leave it having a true Hawaiian experiance. Guests also enjoy the friendly service they receive at this restaurant. 83-5409 Mamalahoa Hwy, #A, Captain Cook, HI 96704. (808)-328-9566.
- Brown's Beach House. This restaurant serves great Italian food. Being able to bring your own alcohol is one of the great things about this restaurant. This restaurant is located right on the beach giving it a real romantic ambieance. The magical view of the ocean during sunset makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Hawaii. 1 N. Kaniku Dr, Kamuela, HI 96743. (808) 885-2000.
- Huggo's On The Rocks There is something for everybody on the menu at this restaurant. Guest enjoy nightly entertainment at this restaurant. The fun atmosphere at this restaurant makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Hawaii. 75-5828 Kahakai Rd, Kailua Kona, HI 96740. (808) 329-1493.
- Ning's Thai Cuisine. Guest enjoy delicious Thai food at this restaurant. Guests enjoy that this restaurant uses the freshest ingredients for their dishes. The warm romantic atmosphere makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Hawaii. 15-2955 Pahoa Rd., Pahoa, HI 96778. (808) 965-7611.
- Roy Waikoloa Bar & Grill. People know this is a great restaurant, because it is always busy. Guest enjoy the variety of fish dishes served here. The environment at this restaurant isn't fancy, but it is really comfortable. The extensive wine list is another great thing about this restaurant. 250 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, HI 96738.(808) 886-4321.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!