10 Best First Date Restaurants: Jacksonville
The following are the 10 best first date restaurants in Jacksonville. Jacksonville, Florida boasts of a number of fine restaurants catering to a variety of tastes and budgets.
- BONEFISH GRILL - If you and your date are seafood lovers, this classy and congenial place with their signature wood burning grill is for you. 2400 South 3rd St, Jacksonville Beach, 32250. Phone: (904) 247-4234
- GIOVANNI’S - A highly rated upscale Italian restaurant that would be great for a first date. 1161 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville Beach, 32250. Phone: (904) 249-7787
- MATTHEW’S - Consistently ranked among the top restaurants in the state. Great wine list. 2107 Hendrick’s Avenue, San Marco, 32207. Phone: (904) 396-9922.
- BISCOTTI’S - A lively neighborhood landmark noted for their spaghetti sauce and only serving beer and wine Great for a first date that can be enjoyed on the sidewalk café tables. 3556 St. John’s Avenue, Avondale, 32205. Phone: (904) 387-2060.
- WASABI’S - A great first date restaurant with a wonderful sushi bar and buffet. 9041 Southside Boulevard, Jacksonville, 32256. Phone: (904) 363-9888.
- MAGGIANO’S - Known for their lavish portions and moderate prices, they offer a wide array of Southern Italian specialties. If your date is a big eater, this is the place for you. 10367 Midtown Parkway, St. John’s Town Center, Jacksonville, 32246. Phone: (904) 380-4360.
- 111 FORKS - An elegant and upscale steak house sure to impress your date with great food and elegant and spacious lounge. 9822 Tapestry Park Circle, Jacksonville, 32246. Phone: (904) 928-9
- 11 SOUTH - American cuisine with Mediterranean influences features a lovely garden patio that is great for that first date. Located at 216 11th Avenue South, Jacksonville Beach, 32250. Phone: (904) 241-1112.
- CANTINA LAREDO - Gourmet Mexican food served in an elegant setting. Another great first date restaurant. 10282 Bistro Drive, Jacksonville, 32246. Phone: (904) 997-6110.
- BISTRO AIX - This highly rated restaurant combines culinary styles from all over the world and features an extensive wine list. A great way to make a good impression on the first date. 1440 San Marco Boulevard, San Marco, 32207. Phone: (904) 398-1979.
Posted on: May. 11, 2010