The following are the 10 best first date restaurants in Jacksonville. Jacksonville, Florida boasts of a number of fine restaurants catering to a variety of tastes and budgets.
- BONEFISH GRILL – If you and your date are seafood lovers, this classy and congenial place with their signature wood burning grill is for you. 2400 South 3rd St, Jacksonville Beach, 32250. Phone: (904) 247-4234
- GIOVANNI’S – A highly rated upscale Italian restaurant that would be great for a first date. 1161 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville Beach, 32250. Phone: (904) 249-7787
- MATTHEW’S – Consistently ranked among the top restaurants in the state. Great wine list. 2107 Hendrick’s Avenue, San Marco, 32207. Phone: (904) 396-9922.
- BISCOTTI’S – A lively neighborhood landmark noted for their spaghetti sauce and only serving beer and wine Great for a first date that can be enjoyed on the sidewalk café tables. 3556 St. John’s Avenue, Avondale, 32205. Phone: (904) 387-2060.
- WASABI’S – A great first date restaurant with a wonderful sushi bar and buffet. 9041 Southside Boulevard, Jacksonville, 32256. Phone: (904) 363-9888.
- MAGGIANO’S – Known for their lavish portions and moderate prices, they offer a wide array of Southern Italian specialties. If your date is a big eater, this is the place for you. 10367 Midtown Parkway, St. John’s Town Center, Jacksonville, 32246. Phone: (904) 380-4360.
- 111 FORKS – An elegant and upscale steak house sure to impress your date with great food and elegant and spacious lounge. 9822 Tapestry Park Circle, Jacksonville, 32246. Phone: (904) 928-9
- 11 SOUTH – American cuisine with Mediterranean influences features a lovely garden patio that is great for that first date. Located at 216 11th Avenue South, Jacksonville Beach, 32250. Phone: (904) 241-1112.
- CANTINA LAREDO – Gourmet Mexican food served in an elegant setting. Another great first date restaurant. 10282 Bistro Drive, Jacksonville, 32246. Phone: (904) 997-6110.
- BISTRO AIX – This highly rated restaurant combines culinary styles from all over the world and features an extensive wine list. A great way to make a good impression on the first date. 1440 San Marco Boulevard, San Marco, 32207. Phone: (904) 398-1979.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”