Curious about the 10 best first date restaurants in Las Vegas? You only get one chance to make a good impression. This is never truer than with a first date. To help you make it a first date she will never forget, we’ve composed a list of the 10 best first date restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Hugo’s Cellar. Hugo’s Cellar offers the ultimate in romance starting as soon as you enter the door. The dimly-lit restaurant is tastefully decorated with roses, from the stained glass windows to the molded butter. Sharing chocolate-dipped dried fruit after dinner is the perfect way to top off a romantic first date meal. Hugo's Cellar: 202 Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- The Peppermill. This is an old local’s favorite. There is a restaurant and a lounge that also serves food. The restaurant has a very old Vegas feel to it. The lounge is dimly lit and has big comfy booths scattered about. There is a cozy sunken alcove, with couches surrounding a bubbling pool of water and flames dancing up from the center of the pool. For a first date it is probably your best bet to start in the restaurant for dinner, and if things are going good, move on to the lounge. The Peppermill: 2985 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Alize. Alize is known for its amazing view. Occupying the entire top floor of The Palms, Alize offers a spectacular bird’s eye view of the strip, as well as the surrounding mountains. Enjoy gourmet fare and choose from an extensive wine list. Alize is an elegant restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere, perfect for a first date. Alize: 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103.
- Fleur de Lys. The main wall of the restaurant is covered with a floral sculpture featuring 3,000 live roses. It offers a menu of classic French fare. A live DJ helps to set the mood with some of your favorite songs, and any special request you may have. Fleur de Lys: 3950 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Top of the World. Situated at the top of the Stratosphere tower, 800 feet above the strip, is a romantic restaurant with an amazing view. As the restaurant revolves, you will get a 360 degree panoramic view of the whole valley, as you enjoy food from an extensive gourmet menu. Top of the World: 2000 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89104.
- Margaritaville. If you don’t want to go the romantic route, and you are feeling more like fun, this is the place to go. With drinks being served on stilts and lots of singing, this is the place to eat, drink and be merry. Margaritaville: 3555 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Panevino. At the top of the strip away from all the crowds, a windowed wall looks out toward the strip. You get an excellent view of all the lights of the city. It offers excellent old world, authentic Italian food. The atmosphere is cozy and the staff makes you feel very welcome. Panevino: 246 Via Antonia Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Le Cirque. The décor is elegant and sophisticated with a relaxed ambiance. The menu offers a contemporary cuisine with some imaginative combinations. From the restaurant you have an excellent view of Lake Bellagio and the water and light shows. Le Cirque: 3600 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- The Steakhouse at Camelot. There is a great staff at this restaurant. The waiters are attentive without hovering over you. The food is excellent and they have an extensive wine list. They décor is sophisticated but the ambiance is very comfortable. The Steakhouse at Camelot: 3850 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Kahunaville. There are three sections to Kahunaville. All of the areas have their own character. The patio has a great view of the pool. The Oasis dining room is relaxed and has a tropical décor. The party bar has crazy contests, karaoke and a stage area for a variety of acts. They offer Mediterranean fair in all the areas. Kahunaville: 3300 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."