If someone wants to make a great impression on a first date, they will take their dates to one of the 10 best first date restaurants in Los Angeles. We give you the ten best first date restaurants in Los Angles.
Yamashiro Restaurant. If you know your date loves sushi then this restaurant shouldn't be missed. Besides having great sushi this restaurant also serves a great steak. The spectacular view of Hollywood makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Los Angeles. 1999 N Sycamore Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90068. (323) 466-5125.
The Little Door. This restaurant has some of the best French food in Los Angeles. The servers here know there wine, so guest can feel comfortable asking for wine suggestions. The enchanting atmosphere at this restaurants makes it one of the best first date restaurants in Los Angeles. 8164 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048. (323) 951-1210.
Locanda Veneta. This restaurant has a wide variety of scrumptious Italian dishes for guests to chose from. The lobster ravioli is one of the favorite dishes served at this restaurant. The impeccable service that guests receive at this restaurant makes it of the best first date restaurants in Los Angeles.
8638 W 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048. (310) 274-1893.
- Hotel Cafe. This restaurant has a fun and lively atmosphere. One of the best things about this restaurant is that it serves strong and cheap drinks. Having live music makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Los Angeles. 1623 1/2 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028. (323) 461-2040.
The Edendale Grill. If guys want to impress their dates they take them to this trendy restaurant. The crab cakes at this restaurant are of this world. The beautiful outdoor patio makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Los Angeles. 2838 Rowena Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90039.
- Chosun Galbee. People who love a good Korean BBQ shouldn't miss taking their date to this restaurant. This restaurant can get a little pricey but the great food makes it worth every penny. The wait staff at his restaurant is always attentive. 3330 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019. (323) 734-3330.
- Mai Mexican Kitchen. This place is known for having some of the best burritos in Los Angeles. Besides great burritos guests can enjoy many other traditional Mexican dishes at this restaurant. The reasonable prices and great Mexican food makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Los Angeles.633 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90014. (213) 688-0011.
- Angelini Osteria. This awesome restaurant is always busy, so guest should make sure they call ahead to make a reservation. Guests love the fact that this restaurant serves authentic Italian food. Always having a large number of delicious specials for guest to chose from makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Los Angels. 7313 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036. (323) 297-0070.
- Providence. Seafood lovers won't be disappointed when they eat at this restaurant. Besides great seafood this restaurant also serves some amazing Asian dishes. The Japanese Kanpachi is one of the favorite Asian dishes served at this restaurant. 5955 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038.(323) 460-4170.
Hatfield's. The service at this restaurant is never anything less than outstanding. Besides having great food, this restaurant also has a great wine list for guest to choose from. The combination of great service, food, and atmosphere makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Los Angeles. 6703 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036. (323) 935-2977.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.