Finding the 10 best first date restaurants in Memphis is not an easy thing to do, and going on a first date can be very nerve-wracking, especially if you don't know what restaurant to dine at. There are plenty of restaurants in Memphis that will help you enjoy your first date.
- Central BBQ. This restaurant has been voted one of the best BBQ restaurants in Memphis. If your first date likes BBQ, then take her here. You can order their well-known ribs dry or with steak sauce. Central BBQ: 4375 Summer Ave., Memphis, TN 38122.
- Los Tortugas Deli Mexicana. This family-owned restaurant offers fresh ingredients and is well-known for its tortas and tamales. A great first date location. Los Tortugas Deli Mexicana: 1215 S. Germantown Road, Germantown, TN 38138.
- Charlie Vergos' Rendezvous. If you like ribs, then this is the perfect place to go. This restaurant has been serving the public since 1948 and is a great place for a first date. Charlie Vergos' Rendezvous: 52 S. Second St., Memphis, TN 38103.
- Gus's World Famous Hot and Spicy Chicken. If you like food that is hot, then this restaurant is for you. Every spice added to each meal will give your taste buds a kick. Gus's World Famous Hot and Spicy Chicken: 310 S. Front St., Memphis, TN 38103.
- Erling Jensen's. Check out this restaurant on the east side of Memphis. The menu changes seasonally but includes items such as foie gras butter. The wild entrees and seafood dishes are also an excellent choice. Erling Jensen's: 1044 S. Yates Road, Memphis, TN 38119.
- Chez Philippe. This four-star restaurant serves classic French-Asian dishes and is a great first date location. Try the chicken and waffles, which are very popular. Chez Philippe: 149 Union Ave., Memphis, TN 38103.
- Tsunami. If you like seafood and fish, this is the restaurant for you. Try the roasted sea bass on black Thai rice, with the soy beurre blanc. Tsunami: 928 S. Cooper St., Memphis, TN 38104.
- Interstate BBQ. The Neely family has operated this business since the late 1970s. The restaurant has been shown on the Food Network and is well-known for its spaghetti dinners. Interstate BBQ: 2265 S. 3rd St., Memphis, TN 38109.
- The Beauty Shop. This restaurant is located in an old salon and is well-known for its Thai salad and tuna appetizers. A cozy first date spot. The Beauty Shop: 966 South Cooper, Memphis, TN 38104.
- Soul Fish Cafe. This restaurant is located in the Cooper-Young district of Memphis. It has the best Cuban sandwiches in the area at a cheap price. Soul Fish Cafe: 862 S. Cooper St., Memphis, TN 38104.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.