Miami is a great place to go on a first date, so people should take their dates to one of the 10 best first date restaurants in Miami. These locations all but guarantee a great time and a second date with the lady you've had your eye on.
- II Cabbiano. This restaurant is a little pricey, but the awesome Italian food is worth every penny. In addition to Italian food, this restaurant also has great seafood dishes for guests to choose from. The very romantic atmosphere of this restaurant makes it one of the best first date restaurants in Miami. 335 S Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33131. (305) 373-0063.
- Mambo Cafe. People who want to enjoy good Cuban food should take their date to this restaurant. The service at this restaurant is always fast and helpful. The live entertainment makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Miami. 2093 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145. (305) 856-8525.
- Morton's the Steakhouse. The filet mignon is one of the most popular dishes at this restaurant. Guests should be sure to save room to enjoy one of the delicious deserts here. The laid back atmosphere makes this one of the best fist date restaurants in Miami. 1200 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131.(305) 400-9990.
- Garcia's Seafood Grille & Fish. The fish served at this restaurant is out of this world. Guests also enjoy the daily soups offered here. Having a beautiful view of the Miami river is why this is a great first date restaurant in Miami. 398 NW North River Dr, Miami, FL 33128. (305) 375-0765.
- Fratelli Milano. This restaurant serves great tasting food at reasonable prices. Traditional Italian dishes are served here. Guest enjoy the causal atmosphere at this restaurant. 213 SE 1st St, Miami, FL 33131. (305) 373-2300.
- Tropical Chinese Restaurant. This restaurant is known for having the best Dim Sum in Miami. The won-ton soup is a favorite soup at this restaurant. Guests enjoy being able to see into the kitchen and watching the chefs at work.
- Michy's Since the servers are very Knowledgeable at this restaurant, guest can feel comfortable asking for food suggestions. The white Gazpacho is one of the most popular dishes at this restaurant. The cozy atmosphere at this restaurant makes it one of the best first date restaurants in Miami. 6927 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33138. (305) 759-2001.
- Old Lisbon Restaurant. This restaurant serves authentic Portuguese dishes. The service at this restaurant is always very attentive. The intimate atmosphere at this restaurant makes it one of the best first date restaurants in Miami. 698 SW 22nd St, Miami, FL 33145. (305) 854-0039.
- Casa Juancho Spanish Restaurant. This restaurant is known for having the best Spanish food in Miami. The ambiance at this restaurant is exotic and sensual. Having live music on the weekends makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Miami. 2436 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135. (305) 642-2452.
- Bone Fish Grill. The dim lightly gives this restaurant a calm romantic feel to it. The service at Bone Fish Grill is top notch. Having consistently great food makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Miami. 12520 SW 120th St, Miami, FL 33186. (786) 293-5713.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.