Knowing the ten best first date restaurants in Minneapolis is essential to ensuring that any first date you experience will be classy and perfect for the girl you are escorting. If you are seeking the right place that will satisfy the appetite of that special guy, or a restaurant that will support the elegance of that special gal, you will want to ensure that you choose the most excellent location.
- Palomino Restaurant Rotisseria Bar. Located in Downtown West, this is one of the best first date restaurants because of the exciting atmosphere offered to you and your date as well as the exceptional experience of fun and dining. The wonderfully dressed Mediterranean/American dishes are quite exquisite, sure to impress any diet. (612) 339-3800, 825 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
- Santorini Taverna & Grill. Now this is really one of the best first date restaurants of Minneapolis, offering a spectacular American and Classic Greek cuisine. With an outdoor deck, live entertainment, a late night menu, and even an award winning Sunday brunch, you can impress your date any time of day. (952) 546-6722, 9920 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426.
- Zelo. Not the largest of restaurants, but quite enough room to take your breath away. This restaurant is one of the best first date restaurants in Minneapolis, because the entire ambiance creates an Italian meal of romance and elegance your date is sure to enjoy. (612) 333-7000, 831 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
- Tyrg’s Restaurant. For a more live atmosphere, Tyrg’s makes one of the best first date restaurants in Minneapolis. With a wonderfully unique architecture and fabulous meals, you will not only save a bit of money but will enjoy a great brunch or dinner. (612) 920-7777, 3118 W Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55416.
- Chino Latino. Offering a great mosaic of colors and a wonderfully original atmosphere, the ambiance is quite romantic and perfect for any first date. With a large Mexican/American menu, any tastes are satisfied. (612) 824-7878, 2916 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55408.
- Ichiban Japanese Steak House. There is no better experience for a first date than to have your meal cooked in front of you, thus enjoying a great show with of your fresh Japanese dish in the making, making this one of the best first date restaurants in Minneapolis. (612) 339-0540, 1333 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
- Saffron Restaurant & Lounge. For a great modern Middle Eastern meal with your special someone, this restaurant is where to go. With a humble, yet romantic, décor, you will be sure to share a special moment in this best first date restaurants in Minneapolis. (612) 746-5533, 123 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401.
- Dakota Jazz Club & Restaurant. Perhaps you are really digging your date, and you really want to get his or her attention. Going to this best first date restaurant in Minneapolis, known for its full entertainment and great meals, you will be sure to enjoy the entire date from beginning to end. (612) 332-1010, 1010 Nicollet, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
- Loring Pasta Bar. For a more laid back experience in great Italian dining, this is the place to go for one of the best first date restaurants in Minneapolis. You can eat with privacy while listening to live music, even getting on the dance floor for a spin or two. (612) 378-4849, 327 14th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414.
- Nicollet Island Inn. Offering cultured meals including duck, pork, and prime beef fillets, you will enjoy this romantic spot that has become a favorite date spot for the weekends. The environment is quite relaxing and boasts a wonderful menu. (612) 331-3035, 95 Merriam, Minneapolis, MN 55401.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.