If you are looking for the 10 best first date restaurants in Oklahoma City, OK, you don’t have to look far. There are plenty of restaurants around town that can offer a great experience for the perfect first date, not to mention some excellent dining.
- La Baguette Bistro This is a great restaurant in Oklahoma City, as you can get a little dressy, but don’t have to get so dressy that you have an uncomfortable first date experience. The food is exquisite French cuisine and you and your date will greatly enjoy any evening of the week. (405) 840-3047, 7408 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73116.
- Sushi Neko With frequent dining events, this sushi bar/Japanese fine dining restaurant offers one of the best first date restaurants in the Oklahoma City area. (405) 528-8862, 4318 N. Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118.
- Bahama Breeze Great Island-infused dishes including coconut shrimp and coconut o-rings. Great drinks and a breezy environment that will create the best first date experience you can find in the area. (405) 775-9900, 9219 Lake Hefner Pkwy, Oklahoma City, OK 73120.
- Red Primesteak Located in downtown Oklahoma City, this is a great best first date restaurant that offers the best steaks and steakhouse setting you can find for a first date. This is a great local favorite and has a decent price list that maintains any evening’s date. (405) 232-2626, 504 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102.
- Mantel Wine Bar & Bistro Adding the French twist to the steakhouse, this is one of the best first date restaurants in Oklahoma City, with a great wine list and an excellent menu. The dining experience is perfect for any date. (405) 236-4123, 201 E Sheridan, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
- The Melting Pot This is a great fondue restaurant that is certainly an excellent first date decision. There is a dimly lit section called “Lover’s Lane” that should be tried for the ultimate dating experience. (405) 235-1000, 4 E Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
- Paseo Grill This is a modern American restaurant that offers a great first date restaurant in Oklahoma City. There is a great menu to choose from with decent prices to help make the first date perfect. (405) 601-1079, 2909 Paseo, Oklahoma City, OK 73103.
- Bolero Spanish Grill & Tapas Bar Great Spanish Tapas bar that offers the most romantic dining spot in Bricktown. Whether you are seeking an early dinner or a later date night, this is the right spot. (405) 602-0652, 200 S Oklahoma Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
- Flip’s Wine Bar & Trattoria For a very romantic and cozy Italian date night experience, this is one of the best first date restaurants in Oklahoma City you must go to. There is even an outside dining patio for the most in privacy and graceful dining. (405) 843-1527, 5801 N. Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118.
- Museum of Art Café This is one of the best first date restaurants in Oklahoma City offering a great French fusion menu and a great location perfect for a first date. There is even a movie and dinner package to choose from to make it perfect. (405) 235-6262, 415 Couch Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73102.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)