Curious about the 10 best first date restaurants in Omaha? Omaha is one of the largest cities in Nebraska. The city has been nicknamed the "Gateway to the West." The old market located in downtown Omaha is a historic landmark the the city. If you enjoy the outdoors, you will find lots of activities to take part in, such as hiking, bird-watching and biking. If you are planning on going on a first date in Omaha, there are plenty of different restaurants to choose from.
- King Fong Cafe. This restaurant is a downtown landmark. They are open for lunch and dinner, serving their well-known Cantonese chicken and pepper steak. A safe and delicious choice for a first date. King Fong Cafe: 315 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE 68102, (402) 341-3437.
- Panda House Chinese Restaurant. This restaurant has been open since 1991. There are more than 150 menu items to order. Try their famous homemade egg drop soup. Panda House Chinese Restaurant: 301 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE 68102, (402) 348-1818.
- Chang's China Bistro. This restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers a full-service bar and menu items such as flatbread, seared tuna and calamari. Perfect for a first date! Chang's China Bistro: 10150 California St., Omaha, NE 68114, (402) 390-6021.
- Rice Bowl Chinese Restaurant. This restaurant is a very quiet one, offering Chinese cuisine in a comfortable environment. Try their well-known peanut butter chicken. A great first date restaurant. Rice Bowl Chinese Restaurant: 505 N. Saddle Creek Road, Omaha, NE 68131, (402) 558-1222.
- Omaha Prime. This restaurant only serves USDA prime beef. It is located in downtown Omaha and also has an extensive wine list. They offer a selection of chicken and seafood entrees which will be perfect for a first date. Omaha Prime: 415 South 11th St., Omaha, NE 68102, (402) 341-7040.
- Drover Restaurant. This restaurant serves it's customers in an old-school setting, with dishes all less than $39.99. Try the trail boss prime rib or one of the signature soups or salads. Drover Restaurant: 2121 South 73rd St., Omaha, NE 68124, (402) 391-7440.
- Brother Sebastian's. This restaurant is family operated and owned. They only serve USDA Nebraska beef here. Try one of their signature dishes, like the chicken cordon bleu. A great first date restaurant. Brother Sebastian's: 1350 South 119th St., Omaha, NE 68144, (402) 330-0300.
- Dario's Brasserie. This restaurant serves classic French dishes to its customers. Try the egg-cooked Parisian style or one of their signature cheeseburgers. Dario's Brasserie: 4920 Underwood Ave., Omaha, NE 68132, (402) 933-0799.
- Taxi's Grille & Bar. This restaurant offers customers the chance to dine in an upscale setting. Try their variety of egg dishes or shrimp and crab. Taxi's Grille & Bar: 1822 N. 20th St., Omaha, NE 68154, (402) 898-1882.
- French Cafe and Bistro. This restaurant offers French cuisine. Their signature dish include the Prince Edward Island mussels and clams. French Cafe and Bistro: 1017 Howard St., Omaha, NE 68102, (402) 341-5547.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."