Looking for the 10 Best First Date Restaurants: Phoenix edition? Phoenix is one of the largest cities in the state of Arizona. Residents enjoy the warm weather and a variety of sports teams. If you are planning on visiting Phoenix and feel like dining, try one of its 10 best first date restaurant restaurants—there are many choices available such as Italian, Korean and Chinese food. These restaurants offer are a good option if you are looking for a first date restaurant especially.
1.Takamatsu Restaurant – This restaurant is known for its Korean food and works well as a first date restaurant due to it's relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. At this restaurant, you can choose between traditional Korean dishes or barbecued Korean dishes. They are open seven days a week and take-out is available. 4214 W. Dunlap Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051
2. J.K Sushi – This restaurant is family owned and operated. They serve up tasty Korean dishes such as bulgogi and a variety of soups. If you decide to choose this restaurant for your first date, you will know you will have a good experience as the owners are all family adding to the experience. 751 E. Bell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85022
3. Ichi Bowl – If you are looking for a cheap but delicious dining experience for your first date, then this restaurant is for you. Here you can order items on the menu such as barbecued tacos or short ribs. 5130 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015
4. Coup Des Tartes – This restaurant offers both French and Mediterranean selections on their menu, along with several American choices. They are famous for their dish roasted salmon with squash. This restaurant offers good variety, so if you want a lot of choices in a classy environment, then this restaurant is for you. 4626 N. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016
5. Sophie’s French Bistro – This restaurant serves traditional French dishes in a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for your first date. Signature dishes include braised rabbit and baked rainbow trout. An extensive wine list is also available which features close to 50 red and white wine selections will surely impress your date. This restaurant is a good choice for a first date restaurant if you would like a variety of wine selections. 2320 E. Osborne Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016
6. Vincents – This restaurant focuses on French recipes with a Southern US twist. The menu includes dishes such as ravioli, salmon and a number of different appetizers. This is a good option for a first date restaurant due to the variety of selections available. 3930 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85018
7. Christopher’s – This first-class first restaurant offers French quality dishes. A variety of wine recommendations are available with your meals. If you want to have some extraordinary wine on your first date, then this restaurant is for you. 2485 W Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85015
8. Stockyard’s Restaurant – This restaurant will transport you back to the 1800's. With a working1889 style "saloon" inside, this restaurant serves interesting specialty meats such as their well-known 20 ounce Buffalo ribeye mea. Also, don’t forget to try their other menu specialties like Wild Board and Venison Sausage or their "Calf Fries". They have traditional steak house options as well. If you want a dining experience that is on the adventurous side on your first date, then this restaurant is for you. 5009 E. Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034-2024
9. Kincaid’s Fish Chop and Steakhouse – If you want to do something different for your first date, Kincaid's offers a $10 lunch menu in the lounge available M-F and an early bird, 3 course dinner for 25$. This restaurant serves comfort favorites with a twist. Some menu options include Kobe meatloaf sliders, oysters on the half shell, a variety of steak choices, and excellent seafood menu items. 2 S. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
10. Donovan Steakhouse – This establishment provides its customers with fine quality steak and seafood options. Try their well-known pork chops with a variety of sides such as soup, salad or French fries. A classic establishment that will make for a classic first date. 3101 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.