The ten best first date restaurants in San Antonio are also the ten most romantic restaurants in the city. San Antonio holds a special charm for couples. The city is full of romance, sensuality and variety, and the city’s best romantic restaurants reflect this. For a list of restaurants guaranteed to impress on a first date, read on.
- Ounce Steakhouse. Ounce Steakhouse is an elegant upscale restaurant in North San Antonio. The restaurant offers the best in steaks, seafood, and a variety of fine wines. Diners enjoy a casual, contemporary atmosphere for a first date that is both comfortable and unforgettable. Visit 1401 North Loop 1604 West, Suite 105, San Antonio, Texas 78258.
- Chart House (Tower of the Americas). The Tower of the Americas in Hemisfair Park is the city’s landmark symbol. Chart House is a revolving restaurant located in the 750-foot tower. The menu features seafood, steaks, and sumptuous desserts. But the best feature is the spectacular, breathtaking view of the city below. Visit 600 Hemisfair Plaza Way, San Antonio, Texas 78205.
- Zocca. Another great restaurant for a first date is Zocca, located in downtown San Antonio. Diners enjoy excellent Italian cuisine in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Zocca features a lively lounge and relaxed patio dining with great River Walk views. Visit 420 West Market Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205.
- Las Canarias. Another good first date choice is Las Canarias in the Omni La Mansion hotel. This downtown restaurant offers a relaxing atmosphere that is quite romantic. Diners sit under the palm trees along the San Antonio River to enjoy the parade of people and festivities along the River Walk. The menu features American cuisine. Visit 112 College Street, San Antonio, Texas 72205.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. The popular restaurant in the affluent Alamo Heights neighborhood offers the best in fine dining. Steaks are the specialty, but the menu also features fresh seafood, including Maine lobster and Atlantic salmon. Visit 7720 Jones Maltsberger Road, San Antonio, Texas 78216.
- Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse Kirby’s is an award-winning restaurant in North San Antonio. Menu items include steaks and American food, as well as an impressive wine collection. Kirby’s is perfect for date nights, with a jazz bar and lounge featuring live music four nights a week. Visit 123 North Loop 1604 East, San Antonio, Texas 78232.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse. Morton’s is a premiere American steakhouse group. The San Antonio restaurant specializes in classic American food, steaks, and seafood. Located in the downtown region, Morton’s is famous for its animated tableside menu. It offers a memorable dining experience that is sure to entertain and impress a first date. Visit 300 East Crockett Street, Suite 283, San Antonio, Texas 78205.
- Bohanan’s Prime Steaks and Seafood. Bohanan’s, another downtown restaurant, offers seafood, steaks, and contemporary American cuisine. Located in the heart of the city’s historic theater district, Bohanan’s is within walking distance of the River Walk. The sophisticated, cozy setting makes this San Antonio restaurant a great choice for a first date. Visit 219 East Houston Street, Suite 275, San Antonio, Texas 78205.
- Le Midi Restaurant. Le Midi is the only French restaurant on the list. Known as "The South of France in the Heart of Texas," Le Midi offers an authentic dining experience. The romantic dining room is warm and inviting with dark woods and linens, elegant tapestries, and original artwork. Visit 301 East Houston Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205.
- Citrus (Hotel Valencia River Walk). Citrus offers fine dining with a focus on contemporary American dishes. Gulf shrimp, prime tenderloin, other Texas seafood, beef, and wild game are the restaurant specialties. Located in San Antonio’s historic theater district, it’s the perfect place to begin an evening on the town with a new date. Visit 150 East Houston Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!