If you're looking to make the first date a special one, then you should consider taking her to one of the 10 best first date restaurants in San Francisco. San Francisco is a very romantic city for both couples who have been together for many years or for a first date. There are many different restaurants that would be perfect for a young couple to go on their first date. People always want to make their first date romantic and memorable so individuals look into different restaurants for that special first date. Then with many different options for first date restaurants in San Francisco where should a person go to try and find that ideal location.
- Fleur de Lys. The number one restaurant in San Francisco is the Fleur de Lys French Restaurant. This restaurant is one of the finest restaurants out in San Francisco. The address of this French restaurant is 777 Sutter St.
- La Folie. The next restaurant is La Folie. This restaurant can be found in Russian Hill. La Folie is a French restaurant and was opened in 1988. La Folie was voted the best French restaurant in 2009. The address for La Folie is 2316 Polk St.
- Woodward’s Garden. Woodward’s Garden is a small restaurant that would be perfect for a first date restaurant. They use produce that is locally available so the menu does change depending on what there is fresh. The Woodward’s Garden is located at 1700 Mission Street.
- Aziza. The fourth best place to take someone on a first date out in San Francisco is Aziza. Aziza is a Moroccan restaurant. Aziza is in a building of a former nightclub. The seating in this restaurant has rather semi-private booths which are romantic. The address for this nightclub turned restaurant is 5800 Geary Boulevard.
- Fior d’Italia. Fior d’Italia is number five on the list of the best first date restaurants in San Francisco. It is one of the oldest Italian restaurants. It has some traditional Italian food. Fior d’Italia is located on 2237 Mason Street.
- Café Jacqueline. Café Jacqueline is a restaurant with a unique concept for its food. This restaurant is a soufflé-only restaurant. Couples tend to go to Café Jacqueline for the delicious dessert soufflés. The address connected with Café Jacqueline is 1454 Grant Ave.
- Clementine Restaurant. Located on 126 Clement St is the Clementine restaurant. The type of food that this restaurant serves French food.
- Alioto’s Restaurant. The Alioto’s restaurant has had three generations making delicious Italian food mixed with sea food. This restaurant offers an amazing view of the San Francisco Bay and the Harbor. Alioto’s restaurants address is at 8 Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Fog Harbor Fish House. Number nine on the best date list is Fog Harbor Fish House. This restaurant offers a nice view of the Golden Gate Bridge and other sites in the area. The food is a wide range of sea food and award winning clam chowder. The place to find this award winning clam chowder is at Pier 39, 2nd level.
- Lou’s Pier 47 Restaurant & Blues club. Lou’s offers a rather casual experience on the Wharf. Lou’s Pier 47 Restaurant & Blues Club has live blues music every day and it has over 65 bands in a month’s time. Lou’s food type is Cajun food. The address for this Cajun food and blues club is 300 Jefferson Street in San Francisco.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…