Choosing the perfect first date restaurant in San Jose can be intimidating, but not if you go to one of the 10 best first date restaurants in San Jose. We give you San Jose's ten best first date restaurants.
- Thea Mediterranean. This cozy restaurant is the perfect place for first date. Guest can enjoy eating their meals inside or outside on the covered patio. Guest here can enjoy traditional Mediterranean dishes. 3090 Olsen Dr, San Jose, CA 95128. (408) 260-1444.
- Rangoli Indian Restaurant. The slightly romantic atmosphere makes this one of the best places for a fist date in San Jose. The lamb curry is a favorite dish at this restaurant. The attentive service also makes this a great place for a first date. 3695 Union Ave, San Jose, CA 95124. (408) 377-2222.
- Arcadia Restaurant. The romantic setting and excellent service make this of the best places for a first date in San Jose. The duck fat fries are a favorite dish here. This is the perfect place for a meal, before heading out for a night on the town with a date. 100 W San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95113. (408) 278-4555.
- Picasso"s Tapa Restaurant. This is a great restaurant for people who are the mood for some good Spanish food. The food is always cooked to perfection. The dim lighting makes for a romantic setting that is perfect for a first date. 62 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95113. (408) 298-4400.
- Poor House Bistro. This restaurant serves up some great Cajun food. Not many places on the west coast serve delicious crawfish, but this restaurant does. The French quarter feel and live music makes this a fun place for a first date in San Jose. 91 S Autumn St, San Jose, CA 95110. (408) 292-5837.
- La foret. This restaurant is a little out of the way, but is worth the drive. The wine list alone makes going to this restaurant worth going to. The secluded setting and delightful ambiance make this restaurant the perfect place for a first date in San Jose. 21747 Bertram Rd, San Jose, CA 95120. (408) 997-3458.
- 71 Saint Peter. The quaint and warm setting make this one of the best restaurants for a first date in San Jose. The steak is one of the favorite dishes here. This restaurant gives guest wonderful food a good prices. 71 N San Pedro St,San Jose, CA 95106. (408) 971-8523.
- Morocco's. Guest here can enjoy traditional Macron food prepared with fresh ingredients. Guest are always impressed with the fresh fish tangine. The exotic food and cozy atmosphere make this a great place for a first date in San Jose. 86 N Market St,San Jose, CA 95113. (408) 998-1509.
- Habana Cuba. People, who have never tried Cuban food, have to give this place a try. The drink of choice here is the house sangria. The small seating and unique seasoning of food make this one of the best restaurants for a first date in San Jose. 238 Race St, San Jose, CA 95126 . (408) 998-2822.
- SJ Omogari Korean Restaurant. If guys want to impress their dates they will take them here. If people aren't fans of Korean food, they will be once they have the food at this restaurant. The amazing food and top notch wait staff make this one of the best restaurants to go to on a first date in San Jose. 154 E Jackson St, San Jose, CA 95112. (408) 288-8134.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …