Anyone who wants to make a good impression on a first date should go to one of the 10 best first date restaurants in Tulsa.
- Stonehorse Cafe. The Asian chicken salad is a favorite dish at this restaurant. The service at this restaurant is always great. The trendy atmosphere at this restaurant makes it one of the ten best first date restaurants in Tulsa. 1748 Utica Sq, Tulsa, OK 74114. (918) 712-7470.
- Warren Duck Club. Guest never receive anything less than impeccable service at this restaurant. The steaks are one of the favorite dishes at his restaurant. The romantic and quiet setting makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Tulsa. 6100 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136. (918) 495-1000.
- Bourbon Street Cafe. This restaurant serves some amazing Cajun food. Not too many restaurants in Oklahoma serve good catfish, but this one does. The fun atmosphere at this restaurant makes it one of the best first date restaurants in Tulsa. 1542 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK 7412. (918) 583-5555.
- Bodean Seafood Restaurant. Some people believe you can only get good seafood on the coasts. They will be surprised when they eat here, because this place serves some of the best seafood in the country. Seafood lovers should not miss bringing their dates to this restaurant. 3376 E 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74135. (918) 7243-3861.
- La Villa Restaurant at Philbrook. Guest should make sure they call ahead for a reservation at this restaurant. Guest here can enjoy their meals on the restaurant's beautiful outdoor patio. The absolutely gorgeous view makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Tulsa. 2727 S Rockford Rd, Tulsa, OK 74114. (918) 948-5367.
- Elote. If your date loves Mexican food, they will love this restaurant. The puffy tacos are one of the favorite dishes at this restaurant. Always having great Mexican food made with fresh ingredients makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Tulsa. 514 S Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74103. (918) 582-1403.
- Kilkennys Irish Pub. Even the pickiest eater, will find something they like on the extensive menu at this Pub. This places also has an extensive list of Irish and domestic beers. The fun Irish atmosphere makes this one of the best first date restaurants in Tulsa. 514 S Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74103. (918) 582-8282.
- Palace Cafe. This restaurant is a great place to go to for a first date or any special occasion dinner. Guest ,who have the special dietary needs, are always accommodated at this restaurant. Guest on a first date should miss trying this restaurants famous lobster corn dogs. 1301 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK 74120. (918) 582-4321.
- Oliveto Italian Bistro. If a guy wants to impress a girl, he will take her here for their first date. This restaurant is a little pricey, but so worth the money. The bruschetta here is out of this world. 8922 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74192. (918) 994-7000.
- The Brasserie Restaurant. This place is known for having the best French food in Tulsa. Guests can enjoy their meals inside or on the beautiful outside patio. The great wine list and friendly staff make this the perfect restaurant for a first date in Tulsa. 3509 S Peoria, Tulsa, OK 74105. (918) 779-7070.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …