These are the 10 best fishing games for PC that are on the market today. Stuck inside for the winter? Can’t wait until the big thaw so you can fire up the boat and hit the water for some great fishing? Look no further than your computer. Fishing games on your PC allow you to enjoy all of the strategy, tranquility, and enjoyment of fishing … and you don’t even have to load the gear or bait the hook! Check out the following list of the best fishing games for PC.
- “Trophy Bass 4”. This game is a top of the line simulation based on real lakes, lake conditions, and mimics real bass behavior. The player will have to consider all of the various conditions of the lake just as they would in reality. Tutorials are available as well as tips and strategies. Will play on Windows 95/98/NT/XP
- “Adventure Fishing 2”. This game gets top honors for its graphics. Taking place in Africa, this fishing experience offers anglers amazing fights with big bass, catfish and others. Choose from more than 40 different baits. It’s priced affordably, too, for just $10.00. Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- “VR Sportfishing 1.120809”. Highly realistic graphics and fish reactions. Bass, panfish, pike and walleye are some of the offerings of this game. Pluses to this game are that you get to earn money, buy a boat, live a virtual fishing life, and enter tournaments to test your skill. Windows XP/Vista/7
- “Virtual Deep Sea Fishing”. One of the best 3D fishing games for pc out there. It has environments ready to jump off the screen. A real plus is the ability to connect with other players via Internet and have your own fishing club or fishing tournament. Multi-play allows up to eight people. Windows NT / 98 / 2000 / Me / 95
- “Bass Tournament Tycoon”. Sound effects really make this game. An underwater bass-cam also offers a behind the scenes (or below the waterline) view of the basses reactions to various lures and bait used. Design your own lake by stating your own dimensions, habitats, seasons, etc … Easy to use, too. Eight levels of play, eight ready-made environments. Windows 2000/Me/XP
- “Extreme Fishing 3D”. Another one of the best fishing games for PC, and it’s in 3D. Fish radar makes this game as well as the virtual reality lifestyle that it offers. Fish in various locations around the world, experiencing the sights and sounds of different countries and different types of fish. Realistic sounds, motions, and surroundings make this a top choice. Windows 98/Me/XP
- “In Fisherman Freshwater Trophies”. Based on information gleaned from In-Fisherman magazine, this game for pc is loaded with some of the best authentic freshwater experiences ever seen. 3D cameras show both above and below the water action. It also offers a wide selection of boats to choose from. Windows 2000/Me/XP
- “Fishing Frenzy”. Variety, speed, action, and dynamic virtual reality make this game a top ten best fishing games for pc winner. Choose an avatar, select from a wide array of boats, load up your gear, and get ready to face some of the biggest challenges to any pc fishing game. This game allows for mishaps and misadventures to take place, which make it one of the most exciting games available. Windows 98/Me/XP
- “The Strike”. Sensitivity is the reason this makes the top ten best fishing games for pc list. This software comes with an actual rod that feels so realistic you will be amazed. Lakes are based on true lakes located in the United States. Windows Vista / XP
- “Championship Bass”. This one will have you hooked for hours. By far one of the best fishing games for pc. Dynamic camera action makes this game a top choice among fishing gamers. The bass in this game fight! They jump, roll, double back under your boat, and they even break lines if you lack the skill to land them in time. A wide array of gear, lures, reels, and other fishing gear choices. Windows 98 / Me / 95
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.