10 Best Flat Feet Running Shoes
The 10 best flat feet running shoes will do many things for the runner. The properly fitted flat feet running shoes will reduce injury. These flat feet running shoes will also reduce foot fatigue and keep you running longer. The right pair of running shoes for flat feet will increase your health as well. This article will bring ten of the best running shoes for flat feet on the market. Flat-footed running shoes are specialty shoes and are not produce by all manufacturers. Although it is true you can purchase inserts, it is better to find a proper running shoe for flat feet. These ten running shoes for flat feet provide the better option. If in doubt or you need more information, consult your physician about your flat feet and his or her recommendation on running shoes.
- Asics Gel-Foundation Men's Running Shoes: Provides the proper support in the arch area and introduce gel for superior comfort. These running shoes are ideal for the runner based on build and support. They meet all the qualifications and recommendations as do the others shoes on this list; however, this is the best of the group.
- Addiction 9 - Brooks Running Shoes: Brooks has always been at the forefront of running shoes. This shoe is a dazzling display of their understanding of the needs of the flat-footed runner. Lightweight and breathability are two more indications of this running shoes hold on the market.
- Mizuno Running Men's Wave Alchemy 10 Running Shoe: A top of the line offering that provides proper arch support and added comfort fit. These shoes are built to rule the pavement for years to come. Sleek with a sharp look, these are a popular choice among runners.
- Saucony Men's Grid Hurricane 8 Running Shoe: Style and construction make this another popular choice. Reinforced support to the runner’s arch area with a breathable material makes this a form fitting and cool selection. This shoe targets all season outdoor running and provides the necessities to make it happen.
- New Balance MR2202 Men's: Provides a superior support system for the runner. Exceptional and professional grade construction makes this an extraordinary shoe for the serious runner. The durable construction, built in breathability and moisture resistance making this a top choice among runners.
- Karhu Strong Men's Cushioned Stability: This manufacturer offers a unique shoe with added arch support and custom fit. This shoe is not for everyone and you should look into it before purchase. However, it offers some of the best support functions for flat-footed runners on the market.
- Asics GEL Kinsei 3: This shoe is built with you in mind. Great fit and comfort in the in-sole and out-sole of this wonderful shoe. Try it on first and see if the fit meets your needs. This shoe is awesome in its current build, but for some more extreme flat-footed runners, inserts may still be required.
- Asics GEL-Foundation 9: Is the next generation of the GEL-Foundation. This shoe keeps in step with the eight version and is made specifically for the flat-footed runner. Newer design and look is the primary offering in the edition.
- Mizuno Running Men's Wave Running Shoe: Is another offering from Mizuno that adheres to the stability and support needs of the flat-footed runner. This stylish shoe offers all the comforts and lightweight construction sought after by serious runners.
- Salomon XT Wings Trail Running Shoes: Offers support, stability and comfort for the outdoor or mountain trail runner. Reinforced our and under sole provide comfort and confidence when tackling the trail. This shoe is lightweight with cooling vents to keep the feet dry and comfortable.