10 Best Flat-Footed Basketball Shoes
Now our basketball players with flat feet do not need to worry about not being able to play their favorite game as we introduce the 10 best flat footed basketball shoes. These shoes will provide the flexibility and stability needed to master the game.
- Nike Zoom Structure Triax 12: These are a definite addition to your list of best flat-footed basketball shoes as they are particularly made light to provide support with emphasized cushioning. These are best for people with less to average flat-feet and have an average price of $60.
- Nike Free 5.0: The flexibility and lightweight design of the Nike Free 5.0 makes it stand second in the list of 10 best flat-footed basketball shoes. It not only provides perfect support but its amazing grip allows the player to make brisk moves without exposing his feet to injury.
- Saucony Progrid Stabil CS: These shoes will make you feel like you are flying in the air with their zoomed cushioning and comfortable soles. They are highly resistant to shock and are designed for flat-feet.
- Asics Evolution 4: These provide a dual density gel cushioning that gives extraordinary support to flat feet. It allows for efficient and brisk foot movement along with flexibility. Highly acclaimed, these shoes must be included in your list of 10 best flat-footed basketball shoes.
- Brooks Beast 10: With an average price of $130, these shoes are best for overpronated feet. Their extra cushioning, energy technique and flexibility allows the player to make the necessary moves. It also prevents injury as it has a plastic shank manufactured in the shoe.
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 9: A great addition to your list of best flat-footed basketball shoes. These not only provide extraordinary stability to flat-feet but are also highly shock resistant.
- Reebok Trinity KFS III: These are best for basketball players with overpronated feet. They are designed widely that allow for a good grip and brisk movements. Very durable and make sport an exhilarating experience.
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 5: Your list of best flat-footed basketball shoes would be incomplete without the light weight designed Mizuno Wave Inspire 5. They provide perfect balance and comfort.
- Saucony Grid Hammer: Designed for people with flat feet becoming broader with time. Its wide base allows for perfect fit and stability. Highly recommended for your list of 10 best flat-footed basketball shoes.
- Brooks Addiction:Gives you support with comfort and perfect motion control for flat feet. Highly durable!