10 Best Flat Panel Televisions
We all need one, but what are the 10 best flat panel televisions? Whether you are choosing an LCD or Plasma television, here are some of the ten best.
- The Insignia NS-L42X-10A comes in first place for the least expensive and holding the longest warranty of 2 years with the Best Buy brand of an LCD television.
- The Samsung 8500 Series flips into the second place spot. This television is not the least expensive LCD, but their color and accuracy can’t be beat, according to CNET.
- Sharp LC-32D4IU pops up into third place, with its 32-inch LED - LCD screen, according to the site, it has superior image quality and is perfect for the smaller rooms.
Panasonic TC-P50S2 rolls into fourth place with the Plasma 50-inch. Voted tops in 2009, they continue their trend with brighter color and quality with affordable 1080p.
- Sony KDL-52EX700 strikes our fancy as we slide it into the number five spot. An LCD HDTV that is internet ready with excellent contrast and smooth performance on a 52-inch television. It also offers BRAVIA internet radio and has the slim Edge backlit and best of all; it has an energy saver with a Presence sensor.
- Samsung PN50B860 is given a spot in the number six slot. Due to the ultra-thin panel, the reviews are looking good for this one. Display gets five stars on this 50-inch plasma television.
- Vizio VF550XVT1A climbs into spot number seven. For the avid TV watcher, this LCD has great features for a theater system. At 55-inches the price is right and it has all the input and output ports that are wanted.
NuVision NVU55FX5LS catches our eye as we drop it into the eighth slot. This is NuVision’s first LCD model at 55-inches with what they call a FX5 mode, where it takes the 24-second frame and repeats it four more times. What this means is you have perfect 120 rate refresh.
- Sharp AQUOS LC-52LE700UN settles down into the ninth spot with this 52-inch LCD television with a 1.2 inch depth. Extremely thin with 1080p, excellent resolution and USB ports.
- Panasonic VIERA G10 Series TC-P42G10 rounds out the top ten list, not that it isn’t a great television, but there are so-so reviews on the sound quality. Otherwise, people are very happy with the 1080p, 42-inch full HD and beautiful color at all viewing angles.
Posted on: May. 14, 2010