When trying to take the ladies home, it will definitely help to know the 10 best flirty jokes. Humor is one of the sexiest things a man can posses, and being able to make her laugh will definitely help your chances of taking her home. The list of the 10 best flirty jokes that you need more than clothes like a rock star or a wallet full of money to ensure your success with women.
- Were you arrested earlier? It has to be illegal to look that good. This is one of the best flirty jokes because it's simple, direct, and easily gets her attention. Be sure to say it with a smile to let her know that you're not just being a creeper. Having a drink for her in your hand will also help.
- Did I see you somewhere? I must've seen you in my dreams. Yes, it's a little cheesy, but most of the best flirty jokes are. The main point here, and for the rest of the article, for that matter, is to be in good spirits when you're saying the line. Otherwise, it could backfire horribly.
- You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, the whole room disappears. Though it sounds a little odd, this one will definitely work if the lady of your desires is into that sort of thing. If she's got a Harry Potter shirt on and keeps talking about her love of Lord of the Rings, then game on.
- What was your name? Oh, I thought it was Aphrodite. If she doesn't know who Aphrodite is, take this as your chance to explain and seem well-educated. Then again, if she really doesn't know who Aphrodite is, it might be a good sign to try your luck elsewhere.
- I have a cat/dog. S/He would really like to meet you. Obviously, you want to use this flirty joke with an animal love. The best part about this line is that it can be adjusted to fit any situation; if she loves iguanas, you're set. Double points for you if you actually happen to own that particular animal.
- Fat penguin. Oh, I just wanted to say something that would break the ice. This one is a little odd, so be sure to smile and just generally be jovial when delivering it. Otherwise, she'll think that there is something seriously wrong with you and wish to not associate with you. Remember, half of the flirty joke's effectiveness is in its delivery.
- Do you have a quarter? I want to call your parents and thank them. This one is a little more forward than the others, so proceed with caution when saying it. Make certain that she's in a good mood and you're not just using this flirty joke as an opening line. If you do, prepare for things to go badly.
- What has 140 teeth and can stop The Incredible Hulk? My zipper. Again, this is one of the more direct flirty jokes, so be careful when saying it so it does not backfire. Of course, you don't need to be hung like a moose for it to work. As long as she's laughing with you, you're good.
- Do you like blueberries or bananas? Why? I just need to know what kind of pancakes to make in the morning. Yes you're saying this under the impression that you're going to be taking her home that night. If anything else, you're dropping less than subtle hints that you can cook, which can only work in your favor.
- What's that on your face? Oh, that's just beauty. Again, a little cheesy, but what flirty joke isn't these days? Use this to your favor and laugh while you're saying this line so that she'll get the joke too. If she doesn't, it might just be better to walk away and try it somewhere else.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...