Looking for the 10 best Florida beach resorts? Florida has hundreds of beaches to relax on, from the party central Miami to the relaxing shores of Fort Lauderdale. Take a relaxing holiday to one of these 10 Florida beach resorts.
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa. This luxurious hotel is one of Florida's best beach resorts. Located in Destin, Florida this gorgeous beach front hotel offers luxury accommodations, golf courses, and a top notch spa. Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa: 4000 S. Sandestin Blvd Destin, FL 32550. (850) 267-1816.
- Emerald Grande. Located in Destin, Florida the Emerald Grande is a luxurious resort that features beach front condos with balconies for views of the Emerald Coast. This top 10 Florida beach resort is perfect for a beach wedding. Emerald Grande: 10 Harbor Blvd Destin, FL 32541. 1-800-676-0091.
- Silver Shells Beach Resort and Spa. One of the best beach resorts in Florida, Silver Shells beach resorts is a great destination for families. Silver Shells offers four vacation rental towers with private parking for guest, a luxury spa, fitness center, and private tennis and basketball courts. Silver Shells Beach Resort and Spa: 15000 Emerald Coast Pkwy., Destin, FL 32541. (850) 337-5100.
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach. This Florida beach resort is not only a great value, it is also a great beach resort for families. This beach front resort offers an onsite water park and two restaurants so you can eat, sleep, and play without ever the property. For parents who want to relax and have a little free time, they can drop their kids off at the onsite day camp. Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach: 11127 Front Beach Rd., Panama City Beach, FL 32407. (800) 633-0266.
- Edgewater Beach Resort. This lovely Panama City Beach resort is an all suite resort equipped with full kitchens. Edgewater beach resort is a beach front property great for relaxing and taking in the warm gulf coast tides. Edgewater Beach Resort: 11212 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407. (800) 874-8686.
- Calypso Resort and Towers. Located in Panama City Beach this beach front resort is great for weekend getaways. With rooms ranging from one to three bedrooms all equipped with kitchens and complimentary WiFi, Calypso Resort is a great Florida beach resort. Calypso Resort and Towers: 15817 Front Beach Rd., Panama City Beach, FL 32407. (800) 211-8906.
- La Playa Beach and Golf Resort. This beautiful beach resort is located in Naples, Florida. Indulge your senses at La Playa beach and golf resort from fine dining to relaxing spa treatments. Take a dip in the ocean during sunset and take in breathtaking views of this Florida coastline, then retreat to you luxury room for a great nights sleep. La Playa Beach and Golf Resort: 9891 Gulf Shore Dr., Naples, FL 34108. (800) 237-6883.
- Disney Vero Beach Resort. This magical beach front resort has the feel of quaint Atlantic coast cottages. This Disney resort offers luxury and family fun at an affordable price. Just two hours away from Walt Disney World, Vero beach resort has spacious guest rooms perfect for unwinding after a day of fun and sun on the beach. Disney Vero Beach Resort: 9250 Island Grove Terrace, Vero Beach, FL 32963. (407) 939-7828.
- Hammock Beach Resort. Luxury and relaxation at its finest, the Hammock Beach Resort has a little something for everyone. Perfect for families and couples who want a vacation in a bit of a secluded location. Hammock beach resort is located in Palm Coast, Florida. This resort has an onsite water park, numerous golf courses, and a relaxing spa. Book a room here for the perfect weekend getaway. Hammock Beach Resort: 200 Ocean Crest Dr., Palm Coast, FL 32137. (386) 246-5500.
- Barefoot Beach Resort. This resort is a beach front resort that has the most gorgeous turquoise waters. Located in Madeira Beach, Florida this resort is a great value, with spacious bright rooms. Perfect for a beach wedding on a budget, or a quick getaway trip. Barefoot Beach Resort: 13238 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach, Florida 33708. (800) 853-1536.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …