Looking for 10 best foods to eat to lose weight? You've come to the right place. These foods to eat to lose weight will help you look and feel your best. They're also loaded with vitamins and minerals. Trim your waistline and add lean muscle by eating these foods.
- Apples: Apples are great snacks. They're handy when you're on the go or just need a pick me up. Apples are no fat and cholesterol foods. They possess potassium, a nutrient for maintaining a healthy weight. One serving equals 1/2 cup of sliced apples. You can also eat one small apple to manage your weight.
- Eggs: If you're looking for protein in the morning, try two scrambled eggs. These tasty foods can help you lose weight by keeping you full all morning long. Boiled and poached eggs are just as good for you.
- Beans: Beans may have the side effect of unwanted gas, but these fiber-loaded foods can help you lose weight. Fiber is another factor in preventing overeating. It fills you up so that you eat less. Beans have the weight-loss benefits of cholecystokinin. This hormone helps curb your appetite. You tend to snack less on unhealthy food.
- Low-Fat Yogurt: Yogurt comes in a variety of flavors. It provides calcium for strong bones. Calcium may also aid in weight loss by revving up your metabolism. A fast metabolism burns more fat and calories than a slower one.
- Fish: Fish is one of the best foods to eat to lose weight. It's typically low in calories, carbohydrates and saturated fats. It's a good source of protein as well.
- Chicken: Skinless chicken breast is always a good choice for getting the protein your body needs to lose weight. This versatile lean meat is good as a main entree, in soups or as a salad topping.
- Salad: Salad is the old standby for losing weight. However, it can get boring if you eat the same old things. Spice up your salad by adding pine nuts, chopped boiled eggs and even tuna. Try different tomatoes such as Roma or cherry. Your salad is much healthier if you use olive oil instead of the traditional dressings.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is a low-fat fruit that has tons of flavor. It's cooling and refreshing enough to help replenish the water you lost while exercising.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is definitely a good food to eat for weight loss, especially in the summer. The natural sugar won't add unwanted pounds and the large amounts of natural water will fill you up fast. Eat watermelon as a snack or slice it up for dessert.
- Tofu and Soy: Tofu is a soy-based food. You can stir-fry, saute or add it to other dishes for a healthy meal. It has the consistency and taste of meat. You might try soy burgers or hot dogs. Soy burgers can substitute high-calorie meat burgers. The protein in soy is an additional benefit for maintaining a healthy weight.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?