10 Best Football Wide Receiver Gloves
The ten best football wide receiver gloves give a player sticky hands for the ultimate grip on the ball. High tech materials make them comfortable and functional.
- Schutt ION football gloves. These gloves give in multiple hand positions due to its curved palm fit. They provide impact protection and palm grip technology.
- Nike Adult Vapor Trail 2.0 Receiver Gloves. The lightest wide receiver gloves made by Nike, they are comfortable with a smooth profile due to the one-piece construction on the back of the gloves. The gloves are designed to close at the bottom of the palm leaving the wrist free. The cuff can also be turned up or the strap locked down as the player prefers.
- Reebok NFL Mayhem Receiver Football Gloves. Since Reebok is the official maker of gloves for the NFL their reputation is well-known. A receiver gets a great feel on the ball due to the close fitting and lightweight design of the wide receiver gloves.
- Reebok NFL Adult Breeze Grip Receiver Gloves. Another popular set of wide receiver gloves, these are made to be more breathable and keep the receivers hands dry.
- Cutters Yin Yang C-Tack Football Receiver Gloves. These wide receiver gloves combine C-tack with a Pro-Fit strap. Amazingly these gloves never lose their grip. The grip is actually restored by washing.
- Rawlings Vented Receiver Gloves. These affordable and durable gloves have a vented palm that keeps hand cool and dry. The back of the hand is protected from impact by rubber inserts.
- Adidas PowerWEB Receiver Football Gloves. These gloves are unique because they have a double strap that keeps the glove in place and firms up the silicone grip on the palm.
- Armour Adult F2 Football Receiver Gloves. Armour is known for its moisture wicking gear. These gloves are no exception.
- Cutters The Gamer C-Tack Football Gloves. These gloves are padded but not bulky. They still have the C-tack grip technology.
- Under Armour Blur Football Receiver Gloves. Lightweight with the utmost in ventilation they are comfortable to wear. The GrabTack palm and thumb pad give the gloves tackiness for holding onto the ball.
Posted on: Oct. 10, 2010