If the idea of romancing your honey has simply lost its luster, you may be in need of the 10 best foreplay tips ever. Face it, sex just isn’t fun if there isn’t much substance to it. However, when you throw foreplay into the mix, everything just gets a lot more thrilling and exhilarating. Use these foreplay tips next time you want some hankey pankey from your significant other, and you’ll be sure to get it.
- One of the best foreplay tips ever is to kick the foreplay off earlier than normal by doing it in public! No, this doesn’t mean getting offensive to the rest of society. You can definitely partake in foreplay with your significant other in public by doing a number of things that are subtle but enticing. You can spank her on the butt, wink at her, send her a naughty text message, and more. It’s completely up to you, and she’ll be sure to eat it up because of the obvious anticipation it builds.
- When you’re actually in the midst of foreplay, you want to remember that being gentle wins over being rough. Grabbing her body firmly and being too rough could be enough to actually turn her off. Just because your buddies smack their girlfriends’ butts doesn’t mean you have to. Keep things gentle and calm, and show her that you’re a real gentleman.
- Keep things moving, and don’t let yourself focus on one area for a long time. Just because you can tell that she’s enjoying your attention to a specific part of her body doesn’t mean that you can forget visiting the other areas. Moving from place to place and keeping things new and interesting will keep her interested and aroused.
- Some might find watching porn before sex odd, but it’s actually a great way to heat things up. While you’re both watching, you can try leaning over and kissing her gently to start heating things up a bit. You might want to try recreating some of the scenes with her to really add some spice.
- Try to put a lot of your focus on the neck. Women tend to go wild once their neck is so much as lightly touched. If you really want to get her into the mood, make sure to spend a significant amount of time working on her neck by lightly gliding your fingers across it, kissing it, lightly nibbling on it, and more. This is one of the most monumental foreplay tips to date.
- Remember that speaking won’t ruin the moment if you do it in the right way. If you think you’re too cool for dirty talk, think again. Women love it when they’re being complimented and talked to in a dirty manner, so go ahead and let your creativity flow. One of the best foreplay tips ever is to let her know what you’re thinking, what you’re going to do to her, etc.
- If you really want to get her into the mood, perform oral sex on her. This may not be something that you’re too excited about, but face it—she will love it, and she will be begging for more once you’ve stopped.
- Pay attention to her body language at all times. Just because she’s not verbally telling you to stop or that she doesn’t like something doesn’t mean that she’s into it. You will be able to pick up on what she likes by paying attention to the way she acts at certain times.
- The importance and key objective of foreplay is to build anticipation. Out of all of the foreplay tips, this one may be the most significant. Keep things moving steadily but not too quickly. The point is to build up to an explosive experience, so make sure the pace seems natural and not too hurried.
- One more fantastic way to liven up the foreplay is to take a bath with your significant other. Baths can really enhance the mood and romance, and this is truer if you decide to add scented oils or candles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …