You should download one of the 10 best ringtones and set yourself apart from the soccer moms and every ones at your office. There is nothing more annoying than going to the super market and hearing your ringtone, only to reach and find that it is not even yours.
- "The Super Mario Brothers Theme Song." Everyone and their brother knows this song and will instantly start singing along if they just hear the first few notes. It is not just the theme song that works as a ringtone, try the one-up sound or coin ring as your text message!
- "Sandstorm" by DaRude. A 90s club song that everyone knows. If you have ever listened to techno, there is no way you have not heard this song or some remix of it. It is the mother of all modern techno and survives to this day as a classic tune.
- "Mission Impossible Theme Song." Want to make your life feel more like a secret mission? Ever feel like you want to be able to sneak away when called? You can slink away to your secret mission with this awesome ringtone.
- "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas. When your phone rings, you want it to be a song that’s going to pump you up and make you feel great. With this ringtone, you will feel it charge through your body and make you feel good and bad about answering.
- "Ode to Joy" by Beethoven. There’s going old school, and then there’s going OLD school. Some people love their ringtones to be just instrumentals that evoke basic human emotion, and there’s no one better than Beethoven to do this for you.
- "Cum On Feel the Noise" by Quiet Riot. Rock hard, rock loud, and don’t feel embarrassed about it. Nothing says excess and rock like Quiet Riot, and their song turned into a ringtone will rock everyone’s socks.
- "Them" from the Fresh Prince of Bell Air. "Now this is a story all about how my life got turn all upside down" … well, you can finish this, can’t you? So can anyone over the age of twenty . Put this as your ringtone and you’ll have the whole room finishing the rhymes.
- "Because I Got High" by Afroman. There are some songs that are hilarious, no matter how much time has passed. Songs like "Because I Got High", the "Thong Song", and "Let’s Get Retarded". We hate that we love em’, but love that we hate em’.
- "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. The new Madonna, and the biggest thing to hit MTV in the last decade. You either hate her or you love her, but you know her, and you have danced to her at some point. Now you can answer your phone to her ringtone.
- "Get Low" by Lil Jon. If you need a good hip hop ringtone to get your head bopping when you get a buzz, use this ringtone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.