To get the 10 best free SMS ringtones, you need to know where to look, what the ringtone is called, and what the specs require from your phone and (vice-versa) and the odds of acquiring a virus from the site you are using. When choosing the ringtones themselves, you can go for serious, funny, musical, chimes, or as the term suggests, rings. Here are ten of the most popular free SMS ringtones.
- “Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum is one of the favored downloads for the Country genre.
- “Boom Boom Pow” by Black Eyed Peas is a popular HipHop download.
- “Fart Contest” by "Family Guy" is very funny and popular with most teens.
- “Puppies Barking” is a good chick magnet. Almost as good as the real thing for getting the attention of the girl you’re interested in.
- “I’m gonna whoop somebudy’s ass” is a hysterical SMS ringtone especially if you have forgotten to silence your ringer during a hellfire and brimstone sermon to recruit “soldiers for Christ” in the country’s Bible belt. I don’t think anyone heard my “shit” as I ran for the door hoping I wasn’t in store for a “Children of the Corn” part 30.
- “The Breakup Hotline” is another funny ringtone with high ratings.
- “I’ll Pray for You” is another funny ringtone for anyone going through a breakup.
- “Your Mamma’s Calling Back” this one is only funny until your mother calls you at Walmart…from two isles over.
- “Psycho Bitch is Calling” a good ex-girlfriend ‘tone.
- “Gunpowder and Lead” an entertaining ringtone for anti-abuse.
- “Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” Come on, Clint Eastwood. It just doesn’t get any better!
- “Pump Shotgun” a universal sound recognized by all and will give a good scare!
Regardless of your tastes, there is something out there for everyone. Just don’t get shopping for the while you are at work.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …