If you’re looking for the ten best French music songs of 2010, you’ve come to the right place. Our list compiles music from across genres, all with one thing in common – they were made in the French language or by French musicians. If you haven't heard them already, check them out today!
- “Made Of” by The Teenagers. While the Parisian band the Teenagers haven’t put out a new album since their stunning debut a few years ago, in 2010 they released “Made Of” online. It turned out to be one of the best French music songs of the year.
- "Mignon Mignon" by Rene La Taupe. Probably the best song of 2010 by an artist who doesn’t in fact exist, Rene La Taupe is a virtual singing character that was created the year before by Fox Mobile Group. “Mignon Mignon” is arguably even more popular than its premiere single, “Merde.”
- "Bumpy Ride" by Mohombi. The French language version of this song was a major hit throughout Europe. With its infectious mix of dancehall and R&B styles, “Bumpy Ride” is one of the best French music songs of 2010.
- "Tu Parles Trop" by Rene La Taupe. Another track by that lovable groundhog. This one translates as "You Talk Too Much."
- “I Love Dance” by Michael Graziano. “I Love Dance” mixes classic dance music with R&B with infectious results. This track was all over the dance floors of Paris throughout the year, and for good reason – it’s one of the best French music songs of 2010.
- "Mon Coeur Ne Bat Plus" by De Palmas. This esteemed singer from Reunion put out an amazing track this year in the form of “Mon Coeur Ne Bat Plus” (“My Heart No Longer Beats.”) It has won the hearts of Francophiles everywhere.
- "Ecoute-Moi" by Thierry Cham. "Listen to Me," he sang. And the world listened to this amazing track by Thierry Cham.
- "Lady Melody" by Tom Frager. Tom Frager of the group Gwayav' put out this stunning track, which is one of the best French music songs of 2009 and 2010, having remained on the charts for both years consecutively. It might well even stay on there until 2011, as well!
- "Je Sais" by Shy’m. “Je Sais” is probably the best R&B song France heard in 2010. It's still keeping them shaking on the dance floors of Europe.
- "Hey You" by Pony Pony Run Run. Though they sing in English, this French band nevertheless released one of the best French music songs of 2010 in the form of “Hey You.” Find it online if you haven’t heard it already!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!