Use these 10 best French songs for kids to help unite the world through language. Learning to sing songs in other languages assists students in realizing that people around the world are the same. They enjoy having fun, playing games and singing.
- "A' la ronde du Muguet" Topping the list of best French songs for kids is the circle game translated "The Lilly of the Valley Round." As the children sing the simplistic song, the walk around in a circle trying to make each other laugh. First one to laugh has to sit down and the game continues.
- "Bonjour Guillaume" This French tune is a greeting and hugging game for children. One stands in the center of the circle and plays "William." As the song ends, everyone grabs a partner. The odd child out becomes "William."
- "Frere' Jacque" One of the best French songs for kids is the popular song translated as "Brother John." For generations, children around the world have asked "are you sleeping?" and sang "morning bells are ringing."
- "Elle descend de la Montagne" Similar to the English song "She'll be Coming around the Mountain" this French songs for kids is a traditional song of unknown origins. This song is often sang in rounds or children take turn singing the verses.
- "J'ai vu le loup, Le renard, le lie'vre" On the list of best French songs for kids comes the identifying tune of the wolf, fox and hare. This song is just for fun to sing and clap along to.
- "Le Fermier dans son Pre'" Also making the top ten list is the tune similar to "The Farmer in the Dell." The children sing the song of the happening on the farm.
- "Lundi Martin." The song about the days of the week makes the list of best French songs for kids. Each verse of the song relates the activities of a day of the week.
- "Marion s'y Promene" This entry on the list of best French songs for kids is a traditional song sung for years by French children. The sad song relates the tale of a girl going wrong.
- "Pirouette Cacahuete" This silly song makes the list of best French songs for kids. A funny song about a funny man is sang just for fun.
- "Y'a une pie dan l' Poirier" Rounding out the list of best French songs for kids is the silly song of a Magpie in a tree. Sang just for fun, it's perfect to march or dance around the room to.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.