Add a little more humor in your life with the 10 best funny guitar songs. Great for entertaining friends and when you need a small pick-me-up during a rough day, creating laughter and light-hearted moments in life.
- "Show Them To Me" – Rodney Carrington. No matter the age, men across America can appreciate this ode to breasts. Rodney sings about this certain anatomy, no matter what they look like, being something that makes him happy, as well as a tool to make the world a better place. With lyrics like "If you're a big fat man, I'm a titty fan, and I'd love to see your's too!" there is no doubt this song is one of the best funny guitar songs.
- "Beelz" – Stephen Lynch. Something magical happens when a comedian sings their material on stage with a guitar, and Stephen Lynch is no exception. Stephen's songs are witty, catchy, and make stiff subjects, like Satan, humorous, by using a funny voice and satirical lyrics; "I'm in every Zeppelin album, I'm in all Rush Limbaugh's rants, I'm the reason why the Boston Red Sox even had a chance." Clearly, this guy has balls.
- "The Bad Touch" – The Bloodhound Gang. It seems everyone knows at least the chorus to this crude and dirty frat-boy anthem. Upbeat with enough naughty lyrics guaranteed to make your grandma blush, "The Bad Touch" is popular and funny. Just beware of getting it stuck in your head for a week.
- "Pray For You" – Jaron and the Long Road To Love. Dedicate this song to anyone who completely screwed you over. Not only will you get out some frustration, but you will laugh at all the horrible things this song comes up with to happen to them. The thought of someone getting what they deserve is enough to make anyone happy. This song is a well deserved laugh.
- “F— Her Gently” – Tenacious D. Jack Black and Kyle Gass have some very important advice to share with guys around the world: “You don’t always have to f— her hard, in fact sometimes that’s not right to do.” And right they are, but not without adding a funny twist about being just a normal guy trying to make his woman happy. Relatable and hilarious, Tenacious D earns their spot as one of the best funny guitar songs.
- "We Ran Out Of CD Space" – Psychostick. Spawned from the imaginations of really bored (or really stoned) rockers from Arizona, "We Ran Out of CD Space" is a song of random "what if" questions, set to an acoustic guitar. The imagery alone is enough to make this song one of the funniest, with lyrical highlight's such as "What if you're dad was made of rainbows. You would be like OMG that's lame, I want a dad that's made of ninja robots."
- "The Saga Beings" – Weird Al Yankovic. Known for his hilarious parodies and polka music, Weird Al created another anthem for nerds with his lyrical adaptation of "American Pie." Any Star Wars fan will appreciate the humor and lyrical content of this production.
- "The Chanukah Song" – Adam Sandler. Adam took his comedy skills one step further by writing a song for Jews and anyone who appreciates holiday humor. This song was so well received that Adam made a sequel for even more laughter, guaranteed to have you laughing at the comedic genius jamming on a guitar about famous Jewish people and Hanukah.
- "If You're Into It" – Flight of the Conchords. This New Zealand-based duo complement each other perfectly with Bret's perky voice and Jemaine's soulful bass. The song is written in the tune of a sweet young boy in love, while Jemaine's deep voice adds extra comedy as the music unfolds, turning into a quirky, almost inappropriate, song about making some moves on a girl.
- "Beelzeboss" by Tenacious D. Tenacious D paired up with Dave Grohl to create this epic song for their movie, "Tenacious D and the Pick Of Destiny," about beating the Devil himself in a rock-off. Jack Black and Kyle Gass keep the humor alive while Dave rocks out as Satan, set to awesome music and classic Tenacious D comedy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.