10 Best Funny Movie Quotes
Here are the 10 best funny movie quotes. Who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh while watching a movie? It’s true, most people love to laugh. If you are one of those people who gets a kick out of hilarious movie quotes, keep reading.
- “Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever.” This funny quote was said by Pete in “Knocked Up.”
- “Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention.” Quoted from Harry in the film “Dumb and Dumber.”
- “There’s no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you’ll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?” Said by Elaine in the classic comedy, “Airplane.”
- “If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!” This quote is from the comedy “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective” and was said by Ace Ventura himself.
- “You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.” This is from the movie “Step Brothers” and Dale Doback is the man who said it.
- “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my submarine lair. It’s long, hard and full of seamen!” Said by the diabolical Dr. Evil in the movie “Austin Powers: Goldmember.”
- “Everybody panic! If you have a small child, use it as a shield! They love tender meat.” This hilarious quote came from Jackie Moon in the film “Semi-Pro.”
- “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness Princess Vespa, daughter of King Roland going right past the altar, heading down the ramp and out the door!” Said by the minister in “Spaceballs.”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m a schizophrenic and so am I.” This funny quote is from Bob Wiley, the main character in the film “What About Bob,.”
- “When I was a kid, my father told me, “never hit anyone in anger, unless you’re absolutely sure you can get away with it.” This is quoted straight from the movie “Stripes,” and it is said by Russell Ziskey.
Posted on: Nov. 20, 2010