If you're planning a party, you'll want to check out this list of 10 best funny rap music lyrics. Funny rap songs are great for games or even for just kicking back and enjoying a laugh. Need some good ideas for funny rap music lyrics? Check these out and give them a try next time you do karaoke.
- "I Like Big Butts" by Sir Mix-a-Lot. When asked to recall funny rap songs, most people are quick to cite this song as having some of the best funny rap lyrics ever. Sir Mix-a-Lot extolls the virtues of girls with a little more meat on their bones. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon!"
- "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince. Some of the best funny rap song lyrics came from the team of DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince. "Parents Just Don't Understand" is pretty self-explanatory, but still provides a few laughs from a teenager's perspective.
- "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone Loc. Tone Loc gives everyone the heads up on a magical juice called "Funky Cold Medina." Some of the funniest rap music lyrics come from his adventures with the ladies who've sampled this yummy drink. "I gave some to my dog when he began to beg. He licked his bowl and he looked at me and did a wild thing on my leg!"
- "My Medicine" by Snoop Dogg. Some of the funniest rap music lyrics are funny simply because of who sings them. Check out Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson in this song dedicated to Johnny Cash. "You can't buy me love but you damn sure can buy me bud!"
- "Without Me" by Eminem. "Guess who's back, back again?" Slim Shady returns with some of the best funny rap music lyrics of all time. A great example of this is his popular song "Without Me."
- "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al. Weird Al is well-known for his song parodies and "White and Nerdy" is a great example of some of his funny rap music lyrics. It's all about a guy who wants to roll with the homies, but they think he's too white and nerdy.
- "Pants on the Ground" by General Larry Plat: This "American Idol" tryout song not only wowed the panel of judges, but also became an internet sensation. Some of the funniest rap music lyrics come from the most unexpected of places. "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!"
- "If I Owned a Midget" by Benefit. Definitely not a song for the politically correct crowd, this song about the vertically challenged is sure to have everyone else doubled over though. While we don't condone making fun of midgets, this song has some of the funniest rap music lyrics you can find. "The little man knows all!"
- "Dirty Nursery Rhymes" by 2 Live Crew. 2 Live Crew were notorious for their explicit songs but most rap fans will agree that this band has some of the best funny rap music lyrics around. Check out what they do to these popular nursery rhymes. "Mama Bear and Papa Bear were walkin' in the forest. Mama Bear asked Papa Bear, "Can you eat my porridge?"
- "Pervert" by Tonedeff. You might not expect this song to possess some of the best funny rap music lyrics when it starts out, but just hold on. Pervert has some hilarious lines in it. Tonedeff warns, "I'm walking 'round with mirrors on the tops of my shoes, so don't get lazy, ma. I can tell if it's busy. No Peeping Tom's a pussy, no need to hide or be pushy. It's way more fun when I know that you see me looking."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.