Because of the often serious nature of weddings, many people look for the best funny wedding songs to lighten the mood. Having a funny song to play during your wedding can go a long way in terms of having a memorable event. The laughter will be something you remember as much as, if not more, than the happy tears.
- "I Wanna Grow Old With You" Adam Sandler Featured in "The Wedding Singer," this movie tune has become a fantastic, funny wedding song. “I’ll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, even let you hold the remote control.” The clever, funny and completely clean lyrics make it a perfect choice for a funny wedding song.
- "Hey, Good Lookin'" Hank Williams A hugely popular tune, "Hey, Good Lookin'" is one of the best funny wedding songs. Recorded in 1951 by Hank Williams, this song is sweet, funny and has a great touch of old school music.
- "White Wedding" Billy Idol One of the most iconic songs from Billy Idol, "White Wedding" can also be one of the funniest wedding songs. If placed right in your ceremony, this first or last song of the night can work perfectly, especially if it fits your personalities!
- "When I'm Sixty-Four" The Beatles The Beatles have written a collection of music that is hugely popular at weddings. Some songs are loveliest tunes for first dances, processional and recessional. If you’re looking to find one of the best funny wedding songs, look no further than their hit, "When I’m Sixty-Four." Placed at the end of your ceremony, this can be quite humorous and sweet.
- "I Say a Little Prayer for You" Aretha Franklin Featured in dozens of movies and having become part of our cultural landscape, this song is easily one of the most recognizable tunes on this list. Its history and place in current popular culture makes it one of the best funny wedding songs.
- "Shake Your Booty" KC & the Sunshine Band Nothing is funnier than seeing a newly married couple shake what their mammas gave them on the way out of their ceremony. If you’re planning on cutting a rug on the way out, look no further than "Shake Your Booty" by KC and the Sunshine Band!
- "Another One Bites the Dust" Queen Wave goodbye to your single life with this straight-to-the-point tune from Queen. Use it as your recessional music for an especially funny placement of one of the best funny wedding songs!
- "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" Stevie Wonder How devoted are you? Show your guests and your honey just how much by choosing this Stevie Wonder tune to tell everyone who you belong to! This is one of the most recognizable, upbeat, sweet tunes that makes one of the best funny wedding songs.
"I’m a Believer" The Monkees You’re not only married now, but you’re a believer, too! Pick this number to groove out of your ceremony and it will prove to be a highlight of your wedding!
- "I Got You Babe" Sonny and Cher Take a cue from Sonny and Cher who used to end each show with this iconic song. To make it even funnier, sing the words along to each other as you’re on your way out!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.