Xbox 360 owners know that sifting through the multitude of crappy games to finally find a good one can be a time consuming and expensive task which is why knowing the 10 best games for Xbox 360 will save the gamer time and money.
- "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" – Oblivion is an amazing example of what the Xbox 360 is capable of. This stunning action RPG (Role-Playing Game) is set in a medieval-esquefantasy world full of monsters, creatures and people. The sheer amount of available side quests and expansions released for Oblivion gives it amazingly high replay value ensuring that you'll be playing this game for years to come.
- "Mass Effect" – RPG giants BioWare have done it again with "Mass Effect." Like most recent BioWare games, "Mass Effect" lets you choose either the moral high or low road, leaving you to reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of your actions. This futuristic space shooter is part Action RPG, part adventure game and ALL awesome.
- "Bioshock" – "Bioshock" is widely regarded as one of the best Xbox 360 games ever, hands down. This game successfully blends the fast-paced action of first person shooters with the deep narrative storytelling of RPG games and to say that it does it well would be an understatement.
- "Fallout 3"- Much like "Bioshock", "Fallout 3" succeeds in blending aspects of the first person shooter genre with the RPG genre. From the makers of The "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion", "Fallout 3" has yet to receive a bad review from any of the big video game magazines. Set in a post-apocalyptic 1950's, "Fallout 3" authentic setting leaves you with an eerily creepy, yet fun game.
- "Halo 3"- The final chapter in the original Halo trilogy was the first installment on the Xbox 360. This iconic first person shooter franchise is to Microsoft what Super Mario is to Nintendo. For veterans and newcomers to the Halo story alike, this game will be one of those games that spends more time in the Xbox 360 console than in the case.
- "The Beatles: Rock Band" – What happens when you mix the best-selling band of all time with one of the best-selling video game franchises, ever? "The Beatles: Rock Band", of course. This amazing Xbox 360 game spans the entire musical career of the fab four and includes some of their most memorable songs as well as some for the die hard Beatles fan. Because of the community nature of the game, "The Beatles: Rock Band" is perfect for multi-player action.
- "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" – The sequel to Activision's 2007 "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare," this first person shooter game brings the action, violence and excitement of the war on terror to your living room. Sure, the single player campaign might be too short for some, but with plenty of co-op and Xbox Live possibilities, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" is still one of the best games for the Xbox 360.
- "Gears of War 2" – "Gears of War 2" is every bit as awesome as it's predecessor but with many added improvements. Many of the complaints about the first game were dealt with well, leaving one of the best third person action games for the Xbox 360.
- "Bayonetta" – "Bayonetta" is one of the best games for the Xbox 360, period. This amazing action game is available for other platforms but really shines on Microsoft's console. This offering is part game, part cinematic experience and will leave you highly anticipating the inevitable sequel.
- "Grand Theft Auto IV" – "GTA IV" is one of the few games to ever receive an across the board perfect 10 rating from most respected video game reviewers. You're an Eastern European immigrant trying to make it in the big city by any means necessary. This often means stealing cars, shooting people and doing other nefarious acts that translate amazingly well onto the Xbox 360.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.