The 10 best German luxury cars are made by some of the best automobile manufacturers in the world. These vehicles are classy and stylish, but also comfortable and safe, and each one really shows the status of the driver. Following are the ten best German luxury cars.
- Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Coupe: Though somewhat expensive (starting at around $74,000), this ride is smooth and cool. It comfortably seats four people, and comes with great features making it a top luxury car.
- Audi A8: This is a very popular luxury car that is simple, but as classy as any. It has four doors, and has some of the smoothest, most comfortable driving that any vehicle can offer.
- BMW 750Li Sedan: This car is remarkably spacious, and it simply shows status. It comes in at around $85,000.
- Mercedes-Benz R350 Crossover: A very unique car, this one is half SUV, and half sedan. It seats seven people, and has all wheel drive standard. It retails for just over $50,000.
- Audi Q5: Starting at only $35,200, this SUV-type car is the perfect family luxury vehicle. It is a four door car that has top safety features and every amenity that anyone could hope for from such a fancy, yet relatively inexpensive German ride.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan: Starting at under $50,000, the E350 is a remarkable car for the money from a top German manufacturer. It is a four door car that seats five and simply says "luxury" to anyone who looks upon it.
- Audi A6: More basic than the A8, the A6 is just as smooth as the other car. It is slightly sportier, and more compact overall.
- BMW 528i Sedan: This German luxury sedan gets a remarkable 32 miles per gallon, and it is smooth as could be. It retails for under $45,000.
- Porsche Panamera 4S: This is a remarkable and very unique luxury ride from Porsche, one of the top German makers. It is very classy and stylish, and it flaunts your wealth, as it comes in at nearly $95,000.
- BMW 128i Coupe: A two door German sports car that gets 28 miles per gallon, this Beamer is the best that money can buy. It comes in at under $30,000.
The above automobiles are not only the ten best German luxury cars, but they are among the best luxury rides in the world. Though some are relatively costly, they are magnificent machines that offer smooth journeys and demonstrate status.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...