10 Best Gift Ideas For A Girlfriend
What are the 10 best gift ideas for a girlfriend? If your lady is high maintenance, be sure to impress her with your generosity. Even if she's a less demanding, you're sure to strike a home run when you surprise her with these gifts.
- Romantic trip. A nice getaway ranks as number one of the ten best gift ideas for a girlfriend. Sure, you are a bit self serving since you get to go, too, but you're also the one footing the bill. Make sure it's not a hunting trip or backwoods camping. (Unless she is an outdoorsy girl!) You want romance with a bit of glitz, which leads to plenty of action as she repays you.
Dinner. Another one of the ten best gifts ideas for a girlfriend is an evening out. You can either take her to the number one restaurant on her list of favorites, or chose an eatery you've not yet frequented. Either way, make sure the mood, decor and food are things she digs.
- Jewelry. They say that diamonds are a girl's best friends, so put jewelry at the top of your list of best gift ideas for a girlfriend. Often jewelry is combined with other gifts, making your girl all the more appreciative of your efforts.
- Gift certificate. It may seem like a cheap way out to give a gift certificate as a gift idea for your girlfriend, but if she's on the frugal side, having an ample amount of money to spend at her favorite store is like a dream come true. It's also an ideal gift from men who don't shop and don't want to spend time with their girlfriend on her birthday.
Day spa excursion. Women love to be pampered, so be sure to include a day spa excursion as one of the ten best gift ideas for a girlfriend. Choose the best spa, make arrangements for your girlfriend's appointment, and offer to drop her off and pick her up. She will love this outing-it's all about her!
- Trip with her girlfriends. If you have the money to pay for a trip, this certainly is one of the sweetest gift ideas for a girlfriend. Of course, you're not invited, and you will be certain to choose an exotic location for your girlfriend and her friends to play. This gift also includes a lot of trust (you know she isn't running off to cheat), a hefty sum of money (since you're paying for several women) and you might get some time to do what you want for a week.
- Car. It's in all the movies-she looks outside and a car is wrapped in a red ribbon as a best gift idea for a girlfriend. You will make her very happy, and she's sure to stick around either because she really loves you or she enjoys the expensive presents you provide. Either way, make sure she's a hot babe who gives as much as she receives.
- Boob job. When you read the list of the top ten best gift ideas for a girlfriend, you're sure to find that just about every woman wants a boob job. Even better, she wants you to pay for it. Why not indulge her whims? Even men with modest budgets manage to save up for this surprise. The twist here is that you both end up enjoying the present.
Perfume. It's simple, straightforward and can either be very cheap or extremely expensive to give perfume as a best gift idea for a girlfriend. If you're scraping by, this is a good option for you. Hey, at least you gave her something, right? The trick is to get the right scent and it doesn't matter whether you like it or not.
- A pet. Small dogs and kittens make it to the top ten best gift ideas for a girlfriend because most gals enjoy pets. It's her decision whether you go feline or canine, so be sure to get it right. You may not go for a pet as a present, but if you don't live together, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. A small animal gets re-homed and your girl is happy.
Posted on: Sep. 25, 2010