10 Best Girls Of James Bond Movies
Here is a list of the 10 Best Girls of James Bond Movies. James Bond has become one of the most enduring film franchises in movie history. In the past fifty years, a new Bond film is released on a regular basis, each one more anticipated than the one before. Several actors have occupied the role and some thematic elements have evolved with the changing social and political climate, but a few ingredients of the Bond films are revered as holy and cannot be touched. These include an abundance of high octane action scenes, an array of gadgets and vehicles for Bond to play with, a catchy opening song to play over the very suggestive opening titles, and perhaps the most important, a Bond girl. The Bond girl may actually be more important to characterize and cast than Bond himself. Of course, she has to be hot, in fact, so sizzling that it is almost a sin to just look at her. The title of Bond Girl is not an easy one to fill, especially given the presence already established by some of these girls in the past.
- Plenty O'Toole. From "Diamands Are Forever," she is portrayed by the younger sister of Natalie Wood, Lana Wood.
- Fiona Volpe. Brought to sizzling life by Luciana Paluzzi in "Thunderball."
- Solitaire. There is a kind of sexy vulnerability in Solitaire as played by Jane Seymour in "Live And Let Die."
- Honey Ryder. We've all seen the image and it will never be erased from our minds. That image of Ursula Andress emerging from the ocean in "Dr. No," clad in nothing but a skimpy bikini. If you're picturing it now, please don't drool all over yourself.
- Octopussy. What a name, huh? It suggests many things, but nothing as complex and titillating as Maud Adams from the titular "Octopussy."
- Vesper Lynd. Okay, you have to be a little careful with Vesper Lynd. She is far more than just eye candy and brings a lot of baggage and emotional turbulence not usually seen in Bond girls. The allure of her is far deeper than all the others, especially given the wonderful performance by Eva Green from "Casino Royale."
- Kissy Suzuki. Portrayed by Mie Hama, let's just cut to the chase. She is hot and probably the best thing about "You Only Live Twice."
- Mary Goodnight. It was inevitable that Britt Ekland would play a Bond girl, and Mary Goodnight is the result from "The Man With The Golden Gun."
- Tiffany Case. The second bond girl from "Diamonds Are Forever," another image to tease your mind: Jill St. John sprawled out on that pink couch in a bikini.
- Pussy Galore. This is the queen of Bond girls and Honor Blackman no doubt became the star of many fantasies across the globe upon the release of "Goldfinger." Who can forget that exchange of dialogue. Bond: "Who are you?" Galore: "My name is Pussy Galore." Bond: "I must be dreaming." No, you lucky fool, we're the ones who are dreaming. You actually get with her by the end of the flick.